Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Voidlings Cave (Ask Koggy, Yay!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Duncan (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2089) arrival at Kog Maw's cave with a device attach to him letting him leave the cave without being stuck in there

"Hello Sir Kog Maw I heard a lot about you...Say what you think of my former master Malzahar."

~Duncan


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Paltala shook his head slightly, "I'm fine Koggy, I already ate but thank you for the offer." He said smiling, "I need to go though now, stuff to do, I'll come visit soon." He said, patting his head and turning to leave, waving. "Enjoy your fish." He called behind him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

Senior Member

09-22-2012

A point in time when Kog'Maw has no visitors.

Warwick makes his way into the cave to look at the creature while it wasn't trying to eat him on the fields... It, was certainly a revolting thing. Warwick looks around to make sure no other champions or summoners are around, why were people enjoying hugging this thing so much? Warwick Approaches Koggy and lets out a low growl,

Why, do people like hugging you so much?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Koggy Maw:

After a while being rubbed on his belly, Kog'maw decided to stand up to hug Leona.

''Kog'maw really happy now. Thank to Sunny.''


Leona smiled warmly before embracing the void creature in a hug

((*Dies of cute attack*))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Malzaharr

Member

09-22-2012

Kog'Maw ? What is it with all this nonsense ? You aren't supposed to hug people !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Koggy Maw

Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Ask The Ebil:
Duncan (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2089) arrival at Kog Maw's cave with a device attach to him letting him leave the cave without being stuck in there

"Hello Sir Kog Maw I heard a lot about you...Say what you think of my former master Malzahar."

~Duncan


''Oh, a talking pink voidling... are you Ducan that Koggy heard about earlier? Kog'maw do not likes the prophet, because he treats us like minion. Koggy is free to do what we want.''

Quote:
Paltala:
Paltala shook his head slightly, "I'm fine Koggy, I already ate but thank you for the offer." He said smiling, "I need to go though now, stuff to do, I'll come visit soon." He said, patting his head and turning to leave, waving. "Enjoy your fish." He called behind him.


''Ok, Thank you.'' Kog'maw says while waving at Paltala as he eats his fishes.

Quote:
AskBloodHunter:
A point in time when Kog'Maw has no visitors.

Warwick makes his way into the cave to look at the creature while it wasn't trying to eat him on the fields... It, was certainly a revolting thing. Warwick looks around to make sure no other champions or summoners are around, why were people enjoying hugging this thing so much? Warwick Approaches Koggy and lets out a low growl,

Why, do people like hugging you so much?


Kog'maw see Warwick approching him and answered.

''Koggy thinks that people think that Kog'maw is like cute puppy. Kog'maw acts cutely too and we really like hug. Maybe that why people likes hugging Koggy.''

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Leona smiled warmly before embracing the void creature in a hug

((*Dies of cute attack*))


While Kog'maw being hugged by Leona, he makes some very happy noise as he says not to loudly.

''Yay.''

Quote:
Ask Malzaharr:
Kog'Maw ? What is it with all this nonsense ? You aren't supposed to hug people !


While Malzahar was in the cave, all the voidling and voidfly was not visible. They were all hiding somewhere in the cave. Kog'maw looks at the prophet as he answered.

''Kog'maw does what we want. You cannot stop Koggy to hug everyone.''


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

Senior Member

09-23-2012

The undead cyborg who seeks vengeance upon the man who ended his life arrives in the cave to come face to face with the Void creature. "I do not understand why I must do this, but I must know what it feels like before either of us is gone forever." Urgot's tone was rather dead-pan, but it was made all too clear what his intention was as he went up to Kog'Maw and leaned forward to embrace him, careful not to harm him with either of the implements replacing the Headman's hands.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

09-23-2012

Quote:
'Oh, a talking pink voidling... are you Ducan that Koggy heard about earlier? Kog'maw do not likes the prophet, because he treats us like minion. Koggy is free to do what we want.


"Indeed I always never liked Malzahar I seems we have a bit in common Sir Kog Maw, so what want to play some games?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

09-23-2012

Quote:
Ask Koggy Maw:

While Kog'maw being hugged by Leona, he makes some very happy noise as he says not to loudly.

''Yay.''
'


Leona smile before letting the void puppy go, she then retrieved a small sack from her waist and brought out a small cupcake which she then cautiously held out to Kog'Ma


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

Senior Member

09-23-2012

The expansive halls of the League halted, rugged hillsides spreading outward. Goshg, from one of his recent tests, eyed the cavern just off in the distance, slugging forward with his waterborn feet. With plotting eyes, the fish man spots the crudely written sign. He raises an eyebrow as he enters, his predatory brain churning with ploys.

Tapping his staff against the stone cavern entrance, he echoed: "Void worm?! Are you there?!"

Inching inside, Goshg's eyes illuminate with their dull yellowed glow, each movement within the cavern under his scrutiny.