Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Voidlings Cave (Ask Koggy, Yay!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

10-21-2012

Quote:
Ask Koggy Maw:
''Even if him and us is different?'' Koggy asks, wondering why she would call him with the same nickname as Koggy.

The voidling success to climb on Lulu's robe and slowly walk on it.

YUP!!! you SHOULDNT put MUCH thought INTO it! also SHOULD i be WORRIED about THE LITTLE guy that CURRENTLY climbing ON me?

Ask Koggy Maw

10-22-2012

''No no, don't worry, voidling here are not bad... just curious.'' Koggy replied to Lulu as he looks the voidling who was climbing.

The voidling stops and noticed that Kog'maw was looking him. The voidling stops as it hope that the void creature will stop looking at him.

SuperMan Pix

10-24-2012

Quote:
Ask Koggy Maw:
''No no, don't worry, voidling here are not bad... just curious.'' Koggy replied to Lulu as he looks the voidling who was climbing.

The voidling stops and noticed that Kog'maw was looking him. The voidling stops as it hope that the void creature will stop looking at him.

weeeeeelll ALRIGHT THEN!!!!

*Lulu checks her wrist like a person with a watch would do to tell the time, she does not have a watch*

WELP!! i better GO now! thanks for THE ENGAGING conversation KOG'MAW!!!

*Lulu skips away, the voidling still on her*

Ask Koggy Maw

10-24-2012

''Okay! You're welcome Lulu!'' Kog'maw says as he was waving a bye. Then, the void creature shrugs as he go to his nest. He knows that the voidling could go far.

While the voidling was on Lulu, it climb a bit slowly. When Lulu passed through the exit, the voidling couldn't follow, the magical barrier repel it by knocking the voidling in the cave. The voidling was on the ground. It stand up and looks Lulu who was leaving.

SakuraCross

10-25-2012

I just wanted to tell you.... you are so cute! In a very gruesome sort of way... >.>;

Ask The Reaver

10-25-2012

Kha'Zix had entered the cave and looked around. In his mouth was a large predator, laying limp and covered in crimson red. He walked up to Kog'Maw and dropped it in front of him. "Eat up young one. You'll have to gain as much strength as you can if you want to be stronger." He said. Why he was doing this? Who knew. Perhaps it was just instincts kicking in, and the need to look over the young one to make sure he became a strong killer when he became an adult.

Ask Koggy Maw

10-27-2012

Quote:
SakuraCross:
I just wanted to tell you.... you are so cute! In a very gruesome sort of way... >.>;

When SakuraCross tell that to Koggy, the void creature was on his back, looking at her cutely while he was drooling his corrosive saliva on the ground. Kog'maw makes a happy and cute noise... nearly ressembling that he was laughing a bit about that.

Quote:
Ask The Reaver:
Kha'Zix had entered the cave and looked around. In his mouth was a large predator, laying limp and covered in crimson red. He walked up to Kog'Maw and dropped it in front of him. "Eat up young one. You'll have to gain as much strength as you can if you want to be stronger." He said. Why he was doing this? Who knew. Perhaps it was just instincts kicking in, and the need to look over the young one to make sure he became a strong killer when he became an adult.

When Kha'zik dropped the large predator in front of him, Koggy was wondering why he was giving him food to him. But, Kog'maw shrugs, since the only food the young void creature was eating. was normally fishes. So, Koggy happily eats every part of the dead predator... since it was a source of meat. Then, he looks at Kha'zik, hesistating to say something to him. But, Kog'maw thinks a bit, maybe Koggy was wrong about him, so he only says to the voidreaver.

''Thank you for food.''

Ask The Reaver

10-28-2012

"Don't mention it. So how are you young one?" He said as he looked down at him.

Ask Koggy Maw

10-30-2012

''Koggy's fine. We live in beautiful cave from a while now.'' Kog'maw says to Kha'zik as he was showing around the cave with his hands in the air from where they are. Then, he looks Kha'zik and asks to him.

''And you? How are you?''

While Kha'zik was present, it seems that no voidling or voidfly are out. Maybe they are scared of the reaver's presence.

Ask A Gentleman

11-02-2012

Cho'gath strides in, having heard that Kog'maw had found a little cave to live in.
Hello there, little one. I heard you had wandered away from the Institute and thought I'd come see you.