I'm a level 12...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delonyer

09-22-2010

With 1350 points. I'd like to buy Sion right now, or save up for Brolaf.

The alternative to both of these is just save up my IP and buy a ****ton of runes at 30. I already have Kayle to goof around with. Ideas?

SawerofBones

09-22-2010

With so much time left, I'd say wait a while on spending it on champs. The IP isn't going anywhere, and you might find you greatly prefer a champion later on in comparison to Sion. It might be best not to waste additional ip on low tier runes that you'll just have to replace with high tier ones later on as well.

Delonyer

09-22-2010

So, just sit on the IP I currently have and play around with Kayle/Trist then?

SawerofBones

09-22-2010

I just remember, when I started out, I usually tried to play with as many of the rotating champs as I could to get a grasp of their different playstyles, and that's how I found out which characters I liked the most. Then again if you want a single champ that you can play your way to 30 using that character.

Delonyer

09-22-2010

Yeah, I've been taking advantage of the champ rotations, but a lot of the champs don't really interest me. I've always been an "up in your face with my axe in your neck" kinda guy.

SawerofBones

09-22-2010

Well, if thats the case, buy your favorite and stock up on IP till 30!

Leib Olmai

09-22-2010

Sion is free this weak, go ahead and buy him on next monday.

Kroghar

09-22-2010

If you do want to be conservative with your IP... I'm super impatient and I probably dropped about 40 bucks to get most of the champs right away. Out of the 30 or so champs I have, I probably only enjoy playing with 3 or 4. Most I play once and find out they're nothing like how they sounded on paper and never touch them again.

Really 6 free champs a week should give you plenty to play with, if you find yourself really attached to one, then buy that one the start of the next week and play with the new set. It's definitely the way to go if you aren't super impatient.