Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season Two World Championship Format

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikefromStockton

10-02-2012

Any chance of a stream?

Vexen IV

10-03-2012

Quote:
radajin:
I like the NFL tournament format, you got your wild cards group a and group b, and you got your regional champs to play those who win the wild cards. Is the group a and group b games just best 2 of 3 for each team, or one game per team faced?

with a time limit to squeeze 12 matches into 1 day its 1 and done. all others are best of 3 i believe

Hershycows

10-03-2012

Is there a full empty bracket anywhere? would love make my own and see everyone elses!

Bellzelut

10-04-2012

The random draw thing that put Azubu Frost in playoffs was stupid, u can do better than that riot...

Zmezmer

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Quote:
Bellzelut:
The random draw thing that put Azubu Frost in playoffs was stupid, u can do better than that riot...

Does it matter? They're dominating.

Desecrated Soul

10-05-2012

Seriously Azubu Frost is extremely good. However, I hope they lose. Since CLG.NA got defeated, I have to hope CLG.EU will pull through. Don't let the Koreans win everything.