Camera Rotation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jagrosh

09-21-2012

I don't know how difficult this would be to implement, but I am constantly finding it more difficult to play on the purple side as opposed to the blue side. I like to keep my camera locked, but I also like laning forward. I know some people have suggested being able to zoom out more, but this is not a problem for me. I would really like to be able to rotate the whole map 180 degrees, so that I could play from the same angle every time.

If there is reasoning behind not having this feature, I would greatly appreciate knowing (or the link to another thread about this would be helpful too). I can't honestly say it has a huge impact on the game, but I (and I'm sure many others) would like this feature (to be able to change viewpoints). Some people might even feel the opposite way; that they prefer purple side. Either way, I think the blue side always has a slight advantage due to the angle of the camera onto the Field of Justice.

mnun

09-22-2012

Im sorry but if I had to play on the same side everygame I'd kill myself, it takes away any variety to the game. I'm telling you, from a locked screen player to another, LEARN TO PLAY UNLOCKED!!!! I still mainly play locked in, but if you have no clue, or are just really bad with unlocked, it really hinders you in game.

Aintnomark08

09-22-2012

but he has a point. It is very frustrating when I'm chasing an enemy but start getting attacked by the turret when I can not even see it.

durrkadurrr

09-22-2012

would love to change my camera angle on top as mundo.

Wreckzor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aintnomark08 View Post
but he has a point. It is very frustrating when I'm chasing an enemy but start getting attacked by the turret when I can not even see it.
Because that turret is always in the same spot every game... lol

ChiSqrd

09-22-2012

Playing locked for me would be unbearable. I can't believe people can play effectively with the camera locked.

HaShedon

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankChi View Post
Playing locked for me would be unbearable. I can't believe people can play effectively with the camera locked.
Laning as blue, while farming the jungle, etc. Not that hard to hit y and arrow/click over somewhere or click and hold the minimap.

Bukumber Express

09-23-2012

Options > Interface > shrink the HUD scale down

You can now see almost as much and still have the camera locked.

drocker

09-23-2012

I played a few bot games with unlocked camera before pvping with it unlocked, it helped