akali or shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tabarnakdefou

09-22-2010

i played both of em ! shaco pre-nerf and akali... owns lol :P i just want to know what you guys think i love the way both play ... stealth assasin :P and i was just thinking which is the best i know shaco has a good jungle part and i love that but akali on the other hand ... rapes hard lol help me and if u guys have any other suggestions cuz im looking to buy a 3150 and under champions that owns.. and i can get good with it and use it later on competitive play ! ... i play TF good and i love dps :P not so much ap except for akali ahah

thx for the help

SawerofBones

09-22-2010

Akali is pretty good, but usually requires either a snowball item (the ones that improve with kills) or an excellent early game where she's fed. Shaco is a much more viable higher elo hero and overall is probably better.

tabarnakdefou

09-22-2010

elo?

SawerofBones

09-22-2010

The elo is a term used to describe a number which is assigned to you based on your wins/losses against the other players. Essentially it is a numerical rating. Thus, players of a higher elo are better, by the system's standard. Essentially, my point was that better players will pick Shaco over Akali.

tabarnakdefou

09-22-2010

ok ! ahah :P i might take shaco again ... ill just need some practice with him

Leib Olmai

09-22-2010

Shaco à été pas mal nerfer selon certain.
Akali est un bon choix, mais j'irai plus vers Shaco, vu que tu peux jungle et ganker beaucoup mieux qu'avec Akali.
Ils ont un different style d'être jouer. Akali est un peux underrated. Le fear de shaco est toujours le bienvenue.

Kroghar

09-22-2010

I haven't really played both. But Shaco pisses me of WAY more than Akali.