Blinzer's Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blinzer

11-19-2009

Giandris you're a stupid noob. You missed every single ultimate except one. I dodged 3 of your ultimates from a 5 inch distance, and killed many of your allies. Did you forget to mention it was 4 on 5 and when the person reconneted he fed 0/5? Did you also forget to mention I didn't surrender but my friends agreed? You're such a ****** and noob ass ashe. And anybody else who talks ****, fight me fairly first so I can kick your ass in.

stupid ass *** noob giandris you're one of the worst ashes i've ever seen

Jeleasi

11-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinzer View Post
giandris you're a stupid noob. You missed every single ultimate except one. I dodged 3 of your ultimates from a 5 inch distance, and killed many of your allies. Did you forget to mention it was 4 on 5 and when the person reconneted he fed 0/5? Did you also forget to mention i didn't surrender but my friends agreed? You're such a ****** and noob ass ashe. And anybody else who talks ****, fight me fairly first so i can kick your ass in.

Stupid ass *** noob giandris you're one of the worst ashes i've ever seen

rage moar

Blinzer

11-19-2009

I do get pissed off when people are arrogant with a base of lies when they shouldn't be. Do you have a problem?

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

11-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinzer View Post
Wow... someone needs to take a chill pill.

Giandris

11-19-2009

I did this to expose your rage - clearly you have issues.

One of your guys DC'd early.

Well then why did you and Blitz continue to lane me 2 on 1 mid lane?

An experienced player would have their Blitz move to the other lane where there are 2 opponents.

Instead you two continued laned against me and failed to stop me from my normal farming rate early game. While I also killed the Blitz with both of you in the lane.

I proceeded to go 5-1-4 while you went 5-3-5. Your guide is fail and you are an average Ashe player, nothing more and nothing less.

I've played over 300 games and have no specific favorite champ. I like to be well rounded and can play every champ and not be a liability. You are a self-proclaimed Ashe guru but I'm definitely a stronger Ashe than you, chump.

Giandris

11-19-2009

Funniest thing was that this guy felt he was obliged contractually to tell me every little detail about any maneuver I did and how it was wrong; WHILE we were laning together. Only to see he failed as a carry and his team surrenders at first opportunity after I lead the slaughter. I miss an ice arrow on him and then he heckles me for it saying I'm inexperienced and then he had an epic fail arrow 30 seconds later missing me by about 3 seconds.

Strange guy this Blizner... Illusions of grandeur when he plays Ashe.

You've only been playing since October. Try plaing Dan Dinh's Ashe once or twice - that's who opened my eyes to how the 'noob friendly' Ashe champ can be an impact with experienced players. I was anti-Ashe for a long time simply because everyone played her - now she is in my top 5.

Pocky Snacks

11-19-2009

Quote:
I lol'd hard. Next thing I expect to hear is something like "IF EVERYONE THOUGHT LIKE I DID THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE".

Blinzer

11-23-2009

It probably would be, Pocky. In any case, I updated this because through experience we become better. Since you like insulting me so much without seeing me in action in fair play, I'll wait for the day you will be on my opponent's side of the team to show you that you're not as hot as you'd think.

Unfortunately though, the world does not think like me, therefore you will not believe me until I kick your asses. So I anxiously await the day (:

If anybody has any questions about what or why I changed it(or just the build in general), I'll gladly answer.

And rofl Giandris. Since you're such a good Ashe, show me a similar screenshot http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=27977

Show me how much better you are by playing me again. Bring your whole team and everything, we'll have a team battle.

Tehowner

11-23-2009

Blinzer, you aren't that good. You blow arrow for no reason, and miss from half a screen away at least twice in the last game I played against you. While you are not a terrible ashe, you really aren't that outstanding, and therefore probably shouldn't be acting like you are.

Like I said in game, Ashe, outside of her ult, doesn't allow a ton of room to maneuver. She is basically a "Get the in the 30 degree arc/600 range of volley and right click character" Crushing with her is not a difficult task, as she is usually solo mid, and therefore able to get items quickly, and right click just that much harder.

thegamenet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-24-2009

I like the guide Blinzer - I put you on the wiki and gave you credit for the guide. Nice work.