Blinzer's Ashe

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iskar

11-18-2009

For the love of all that is good, buy -at least- tier 1 boots earlier.

Lubanja

11-18-2009

I usually go for>

Regrowth. 6 mins in blue pill back and pick up philosopher's stone (this thing pays for itself) +30 gold per minuite..by minute 36 it is pretty much free. Keeps your mana up very nicely.

Boote of speed > mobility usually

Farm for a bit, now's your time to get a BM. sword around level 10-12

pickaxe

infinity's edge- usually 470 dmg crits by this point, fairly early in the game.

Then switch to zeal for the attack speed and eventually the phantom dancer. great crit and great attack speed.

I suggest stacking dmg from here out but anything is fine.

h4rdcor3

11-18-2009

Lately i've been seeing too many people who stick with one build and just play that instead of playing their enemies. I'll see the standard builds of swiftness, infinity edge, cleaver, phantom, maybe a veil. But the other team ends up having 3 champions with 3-4k health and they end up doing no damage.

You need to build to you enemies. You see 3 tanks? rush the razor first. not only will it help you push your lane and farm, it building into a bloodrazor will help late game. Because you are looking to go bloodrazor, attack speed is more important for the passive proc than pure damage. In this case a zeal would be good, along with a last whisper. Even another bloodrazor would be fantastic with the passvie staking.

If they have lots of dps (trist, teemo, twitch, ashe) auto attackers getting the ninja tabi boots are the better choice. A dancer would be a decent choice because of the crit chance and dodge. But you should focus more on pure dmg to take large chunks of heal. Infinity Edge, Cleaver, and a veil would be a good build strat. Getting a catalyst first to give you mana/health regen in the early portions of the game actually outperforms a Phil stone and it builds into the veil.

If you are against a team with heals, play conservative. Don't worry if you lose a tower or three. If they have 1 or 2 direct healers (teric, soraka) and you don't it means they are sacrificing late game dps for survivability. If you and your team can survive long enough to reach late late game, you should have more pure damage than them and be able to overtake them. Again in this situation you would want more dps and focus either their main dps or healers. Many times a dps champion won't get survivability because of the healer on the team. Makes them squishy and will drop quickly.

As far as boots go, Swiftness one ashe is the wost choice. Mercury will allow you to start attacking faster which means they die faster and adds MR(AWESOME!). Tabi adds survivability against dps champions. Berserker aren't as good, but the 25% AS has good synergy with the first build.

Again, you should never go into a game knowing what you will buy in what order. Always know what items they are getting so you can tailor your build to counter them.

Evernight

11-18-2009

@hardcore
QFT - I agree completely

Ever champ has a core item or two but the rest is subjective and needs to be tailored to what you are fighting. If they have a bunch of casters work some MR into your build - banshee's is bad on no one - not even sivir in situations with heavy magic dmg. 2+ tanks there needs to be at least one blood razor on your team - two would be better.

Too many ppl just go through their regular buys without thinking - because if it worked in my last game it will work in every game.... or because you are "just following the guide i read"

I was in a game as a tank kayle with an attack trist and Ashe.... against 3 healers (alistar, taric, soraka) and neither of them got an executioner's calling.... it couldn't have been a more obvious item.

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

11-18-2009

This is an interesting build, definitely different from the more standard builds out there. My build is a lot like Ryuujinx.

Délirium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2009

Yea this is an interesting idea, i tried it out a few games but just couldn't get the hang of it, i do like the idea of using clarity, at almost every level it gives you a full mana bar on ashe. I also use a similar build to Ryuujink. Maybe if i had more support from my team early on i could use this build more effectively, but i just kept getting focused more and died a lot ><

I also agree with hardcore about building to fight your enemys champs not just a cookie cutter item build, that requires me to buy specific items at every step.

Blinzer

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebus View Post
@Blinzer: No love for the tank-Ashe build I saw you use yesterday? With a couple Warmog's and an Atma's, who needs lifesteal? I can attest that lack of boots didn't seem to cramp your style at all. Once they're frosted, Ashe is faster than any other hero on the map, boots or no.
lol at the first 2 sentences

And I like your last sentence because it's the reason I don't get boots in the first place. Tell it to them.

As for xWHITEx, another problem in my build is that if you die, you're going to die more. The key is to play smart: try to avoid opportunity of being in a situation where you will die, even if it means teleporting back to base a few extra times for HP during the game. It will definitely help you in the long run

h4rdcor3 made an interesting observation, but I personally disagree with getting defensive items on Ashe. Changing builds can work if necessary, but you'll never see me with armor. Check my profile.

Giandris

11-18-2009

just played Blinzer in a game

I was ashe solo mid and he was ashe with blitz mid

Average Ashe at best but the worst part was he would criticize me throughout the game. It was hilarious, I outplayed him and we made them surrender.

His was doing this spec.

Thread hijack: next game the other Ashe speced plentiful bounty first and he was super farmed late game because of it + madreds early game... new tactic?

Pocky Snacks

11-18-2009

Quote:
Average Ashe at best but the worst part was he would criticize me throughout the game. It was hilarious, I outplayed him and we made them surrender.
I figured this was the case when I noticed he addressed neither Philosopher's nor Phantoms.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2009

+14 Hp regen - Berserker's Greaves - Last Whisper - Infinity Edge/Phantom - Game over

Teleport/Clarity

The hp regen can be sold later if you want, but I've never had to leave my lane because of this item. I just play defense until I have around 1400 gold, teleport to base, buy greaves and half of Whisper, teleport back and pwn.

Best thing to do with Clarity is not to use it before lvl 6. as soon as you hit lvl 6, spam volly till you have no mana...then bait enemy, pop clarity, ULT, kill.

Do not get lifesteal with ashe...it's a waste, you'll be killed faster than you can steal.

Learn to anticipate where an enemy will be, or you will be useless.

Atk speed and power is all Ashe needs to own face.

123456 ... 7