A Night at the Show [Open RP]

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 45
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

09-22-2010

"Ceasesfire... I can agree to this."

The Lion of Demacia smirked, twirling his sword.

"Mark my words, you betray me, or do anything to impede on Demacia, I will destroy you."

The Burning Waffle

09-22-2010

Almost as soon as Garen finished speaking Cho'Gath quickly replied "Right ho then, so shall we follow the crowd to tonights venue?" as they walked betrayal never seemed to cross the Terror's mind, however one thought that did stand out was the wondering " Would a Yordle would taste good dipped in that new invention they created in Zaun, what was it called?... right, honey-barbeque sauce!"

Koragon

09-22-2010

Garen grinned at the optimistic composure of the beast.
"Let's move then, shall we? We have a long walk."

Garen swiftly lead the way, waving to random citizens. Demacia was Garen's territory, it was a place where he was loved, it is where his word was law, it his where people heeded his vast wisdom.

As they walked, children would be fighting with sticks, he notcied meer copies of Garens fighting style in the kids, they would stride back and forth, bringing down their "swords" on one another.

"This is the life.."

The Burning Waffle

09-22-2010

Cho'Gath looked at Garen's look of content, then down at the child spinning with a stick in hand trying to imitate him. "Perhaps there was something more to humans" he thought... "or perhaps garen is just looking at the children in anticipation of his mid-afternoon snack from the imitators"

"They seem to take to your style" Cho'Gath stated, trying to get his mind off of the buffet he couldn't touch

Dracorya

09-22-2010

Yi noted with some amusement at the children dressed as Garen, or other various heroes of Demacia, and played at war. He shook his head, he would never understand the completely obsession that Noxus and Demacia had for warfare. Fighting for an Ionian was something to be used only in the most dire of circumstances...the path of spirituality was far more important.

His lips twisted at Cho'Gath's question, what was it with the void creatures and their equal obsession with devouring everything around them. It never boded well and Yi would not understand how the Summoner's chose to think they could control such creatures.

Slowly he noticed the throngs of people getting thicker, they must be getting close to their destination. Seeing no more reason to stay hidden, Yi step sideways into the street, allowing the light to reveal his presence. He gave Garen and Cho'Gath an impassive stare then turned away of them as though losing interest in them completely.

Koragon

09-22-2010

"Yes yes... All of Demacia seems to love me." He smiled, lowering his guard, "I am the Lion, protector of all Demacians."

He went to the child, grabbing his shoulder.
"Observe closely, child."
Garen took a deep breath, brandishing his very sharp blade, he spun ferociously in a single area. The force of the spin was life a fan, blowing at the civilians around him. The child watched as an unlucky fly buzzed into the duration of the spin, shredding the bug into hundreds of tiny fragments. When Garen finished, he looked to the child.

"Practice makes perfect, little one." He looked back at Cho Gath, "Let us depart."

Koragon

09-22-2010

(Sorry I was in the middle of typing when Yi posted =P)

Dracorya

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
(Sorry I was in the middle of typing when Yi posted =P)
( :P Hehe, no problem. I like making long posts so it happens. )

The Burning Waffle

09-22-2010

One of the children, noticing the shady figure his lessons had illustrated as Master Yi decided to imitate him, leaping into the air yelling: "Alpha Strike!" and then proceeding to go nowhere falling flat on his face

Cho'Gath chuckled at the image, to the human children he was something not spoken of ever, his existence in itself was taboo, which perhaps is why his very presence struck fear in the Demacian citizens. "Yes, let us, perhaps our third other companion will be kind enough to grace us with his presence as well instead of hiding in plain sight"

(Gotta log to head to work, carry on, if anyone else joins i'll add them to the list tomorrow)

Koragon

09-22-2010

Garen looked over to the Ionian swordsmen.

"I wasn't aware we had an Ionian guest."

12345612 ... 45