RP Price Reductions: Swain, Trundle, Rammus, Kassadin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boss Aegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Even champion price reductions are based around the metagame....

Mechanikz

09-22-2012

Trying to make more money before Season 2 ends?

Hymn of the Wolf

09-22-2012

As displeasing as it may be that they are only now reducing RP, I'm wondering where the logic is in the reductions.
Maokai is in the 4800 IP bracket, and costs 790 RP. Why are the others 850?

fruitie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

It's good to cut costs, but they were already kinda overpriced rp wise, well at least kass and rammus were... Good job anyway.

DrCreepy

09-22-2012

I want to be Hi-kuu for 4800 IP :C

The Nice Boat

09-22-2012

ok

Zachk

09-22-2012

Wow! From IP reductions to just RP reductions, and making it 690 so I'd still have to spend 10$ if I even wanted to buy them?! Such a deal!!

THEMathKid98

09-22-2012

I personally think that given the mathematical nature of the game, players will see that the rp:ip ratio of all champs less than 6300 is bad, so they will just save their rp for buying 6300 champs. If you were to make the ratio of rp:ip constant, it might incentivize players to spend rp on non 6300 champs.

My Desired Name

09-22-2012

I just ****ing bought Rammus a few days ago.

Why don't you post this **** ahead of time Riot, **** you. You guys always piss me off, can't do anything right.

Why do you just make all the champions the same cost, not like any champion is actually worth more than any other. It's ****ing retarded.

Voba

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Desired Name View Post
I just ****ing bought Rammus a few days ago.

Why don't you post this **** ahead of time Riot, **** you. You guys always piss me off, can't do anything right.

Why do you just make all the champions the same cost, not like any champion is actually worth more than any other. It's ****ing retarded.
Because riot can read your mind jackasss