Creative Design AMA - Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZodiarkSavior

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotamer View Post
Why is his improved camo red? Even if void plants are red, shouldn't he have evolved to be green?
A LOT of animals can't see the color red, instead interpreting them to be invisible or black.

Swanhaven

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thCenturyFaux View Post
Sucked in, yes, but the Void is a harsh and terrible place. I had meant to ask it sneaky-like, but I'll ask it here plainly: Did she arrive intact on the other side? Does Kassadin's ability to Riftwalk around Valoran imply a possibility that she never reached the Void at all?
This better not imply what I think it implies.

Ecclessian

10-04-2012

I hope I'm not too late or this one.

How did kha infiltrate valoran? Is there some open wormhole that void creatures are free to use now? Or was it some technique he gained? If so how was he aware of valoran to begin with? Was it malzahar "lighting a beacon" for void creatures to move toward when capable?

How does kha react to cho or kogmaw? He wants to devour strong prey, so I would say that those two fit the bill. Does he defer to chogath simply because he might be the "senior" void creature? Is kogmaw his pet?

And what the heck are the summoners doing letting that thing into the league? They should have had him killed rather than risk having him go rampant in a city.

Actually, why would he join the league at all? If he wanted to fight rengar he would just have to go hunter-mode and actually fight him...not become subservient to humans so that he could let rengar respawn....

AlmightyJado

10-12-2013

"I have evolved beyond jokes! I am now...a robot. Beep. Boop."

Does this mean Mecha Kha'Zix is the result of Kha 'Zix consuming a robotic champion?

AlmightyJado

10-15-2013

um....bump?

Stofen

10-15-2013

Wow, kha was released last year. Time flies.