Where do creeps spawn for EACH SIDE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razhik

11-17-2009

Hey guys,

I read warwick jungle guides etc, but it only shows the one side.

I know for example, on the bottom, on the leftmost lane, there's a giant golem with 2 minions, but that's all I know from playing the game.

Where, for example, on the opposite side would the golem be, is it on the reciprocal of the bottom (so, off to the upper right?).

I hear 2 smaller golems spawn on the lower right, does that mean the 2 smallers golems are upper left instead?

Thanks

EDIT: and is there a map pic that shows where lizards and ghosts and all that stuff spawn, hard to know what people are talking about, and I don't want to waste time in game running around the jungle when I have no clue what I'm doing.

Slide

11-17-2009

Ill type out the locations. They dont change game to game and the top jungle camps are basically a mirror image of the bottoms jungle camps.

The following is where to find them on bottom:

Anchient Golem. Top left of your jungle.
Elder Lizard. Right side of jungle, near bottom. This camp is the closest to your base on screen.
Wraiths. Just to the right of the middle lane, close to the river.
The other 2 are minor camps that can spanw 2 minor golems or 3 wolves. Which spawns seem to be random.

Hope that helps. Its really not hard. Make a game against bots and go check it out.

And again, as mentioned, the camps are a mirror on top. Wraiths are found mid lane, close to river, but on the LEFT side.

Xirus

11-18-2009

Might I suggest starting a practice game, locking it so no one can get in. Then you can run around and look at all the minion spawns until you feel comfortable with their locations, and then quit. (They spawn a few seconds after lane minions).

After you're done, just quit the game

JohnCataldo

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirus View Post
Might I suggest starting a practice game, locking it so no one can get in. Then you can run around and look at all the minion spawns until you feel comfortable with their locations, and then quit. (They spawn a few seconds after lane minions).

After you're done, just quit the game
This.

Jungling is one of the few things you can easily *practice*. Occasionally I want to see how to jungle with a new character so I'll just start it up and run around, as if I'm really playing the game.

The goal is to see how fast you can run through the jungle and get certain levels and items. Speed is the measure of success in jungling; you have to keep up with players in lanes.