I'm tired of facing Diana, Darius, and Jayce bot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glumduk

09-21-2012

If you want to improve your Elo, watch what your team mates are picking and fill gaps. Encourage your team to make a well-rounded comp. If you auto-lock assassins and squishy AD carries, you're likely to get teams that are too squishy to win any fights.

BeefJerkyHunter

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R View Post
Jayce is always banned in tournament play so you aren't practicing anything useful by playing him.
I find this argument to be rather silly because very few people here actually play "tournament". Nothing more to add, but this just bothers me a bit.

Lhyanc

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
for Jayce: not sure, i fail miserably with him so, hope the enemy Jayce is me?..
Honest, but awesome. Lol.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Play Sivir.

Heffer Wolfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

I personally use Cho, or Singed for bot. They got easy pushing, and can get out of sticky situations. Plus its fun as Singed to be chased to bottom bush, and fling the guy as you run out.

Mightyal

09-24-2012

Never played against Darius, but tanky built Diana wins against Jayce, and against squishy built Diana. She also beats yorick. 9/21 build. Get frozen heart after first or second ap item.

FOODFOOD

09-24-2012

I've been having luck as Olaf bot lately. He should be able to out-trade the three, and the CC Immunity will help against that Jayce disengage.

Infirc

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R View Post
What's the point in playing broken champions in solo queue? Jayce is always banned in tournament play so you aren't practicing anything useful by playing him.

fair enough, although sometimes some guys will leave Ops Open, this weekend there will be 2 new teams at DD and i'm sure as hell that one of them is a Sr team trying to compete with high chances of leaving Jayce Open (or maybe not so high but still higher than the Dominion teams since the Jayce is Op awareness already caught Sr players, took them 4 champions releases of considering Jayce a troll pick though, huehuehue)

lbgsloan

09-26-2012

The only escape is to avoid playing bot in blind pick. People are going to spam the OP picks all day in blind, and it will only get worse the higher up you get. The only fix is ranked, as this is the only way I ever forsee draft making a comeback. No, dodge penalty did NOT fix it.

ShantyKing

09-26-2012

It's really hard to beat Jayce, Diana, and Darius. Especially Jayce, who beats the other two. Luckily, you won't face a GOOD Jayce bot in too many games (alot of them like to go top), so you have alot of options here. Here's some good bottom lane picks:

Yorick-- Dem ghouls. He actually kind of counters Jayce early, because the guy can hardle land a Q because your ghouls just tank it.

Nunu-- Get RoA, some CDR, some magic pen, and destroy fools. Consume offers amazing sustain, and his snowball will get you out of so many sticky situations, or put them into some.

Jax-- Can beat even a good Jayce if he plays his cards right. (Yea, even at high elo) The guy is just hard to duel. And if they aren't playing aggressive enough and allow you to farm, your late-game item build at mid-game can't be stopped by anyone on their team.

Cho-- The recent buff made him alot more viable. It's just alot easier to land Rupture now. A silence, natural tankiness... rush RoA, and whatever situational items after that, and pwn your enemies like the Void Beast you are.

Ezreal-- A really, really good Ezreal can beat almost anyone. Even Jayce "The Ace" Jackson will fall to one with sufficient skill. So if you're a really, really good Ezreal player, go nuts bottom. (altho he's probably of more use top)

Morde-- Underrated, under-used and situational, but I still manage to win most of my bottom lane games as Morde. You MUST counter-build your opponent, and skill according to which spell is giving you the most damage output on your enemies, but... take Ignite, and destroy anyone who isn't tanky at lvl 6 if you've harrassed them at all. I commonly grab Revolver at a really early level, because you usually have enough gold for it after a minute (or less) of laning. And don't be afraid to build tank items, either.

There are more but that's my two cents