Can we do something about AP teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
Ummm... lets say a shroom does a total of 1000 damage. That's 1000 damage against 0 MR over 4 seconds. That's 250 damage a second. Get 250MR and if he has no MPen and it does 0 damage! =O

But more realistically you will have around 150MR, so you will take about 400 damage.

I'm pretty sure the MR protects you against damage each time you get hurt (in this case once a second). Now I could be completely off on that, but I hardly take any damage whenever I have around 200-250MR and if it only protected you against the total damage, I would still take around 700 damage, which I don't.
wat

xPainx

09-21-2012

i like where he says "it does 0 damage!". With 250 MR..a 1000 dmg shroom will do around 190 dmg per tick for a total of 750+ dmg. I could be wrong.

Cottontail Teemo

09-21-2012

teemu is da best

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Skumbagz, in those last few games you should've built a DFG first, increase your awesomeness tenfold.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
Ummm... lets say a shroom does a total of 1000 damage. That's 1000 damage against 0 MR over 4 seconds. That's 250 damage a second. Get 250MR and if he has no MPen and it does 0 damage! =O

But more realistically you will have around 150MR, so you will take about 400 damage.

I'm pretty sure the MR protects you against damage each time you get hurt (in this case once a second). Now I could be completely off on that, but I hardly take any damage whenever I have around 200-250MR and if it only protected you against the total damage, I would still take around 700 damage, which I don't.
You are horrendously wrong about defense values in this game.

Damage is calculated by 100 / (100 + Armor/MR/Unmitigated) (Depending on damage type)

xPainx

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Skumbagz, in those last few games you should've built a DFG first, increase your awesomeness tenfold.
I actually tried DFG and it worked. Just used to Nashors early. I think im obsessed with the Attack speed and the only reason i dont use DFG is because i sometimes forget to use it >_<. Its kinda lame i know.

Catnium

09-22-2012

BUY ELIXER of seeing many things you can not see with out it!!!!!!

GrignardTS

09-22-2012

Personal preference IMO. Nashor's is great on AS/AP teemo while DFG is pivotal on AP Teemo since it gives you another attack.

TheUltraFA

09-22-2012

Pantheon. Nuff said.

lbgsloan

09-23-2012

QSS is also an option for autoattackers. If you counter the blind, his ability to win fights vs right clickers drops quite a bit. However I do think with all the buffs to Toxic Shot it's overdue to nerf Teemo's shroom damage. 600 base damage and .8 scaling is crazy for something he can spam all around the map.