Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we do something about AP teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

09-21-2012

Quote:
konfetarius:
Teemo automatically beats AD carries and traumatizes a lot of the bruisers with blind dart.... The AP ratio buff on his on-hit also gave Teemo a very significant amount of DPS.

Meanwhile, Teemo's team plays poker at the fountain while you have a champion effectively out of commission because he spent the last 30 seconds facechecking every important bush because it is potentially shroomed. Riiiight...

You misunderstand.

First, the buff didn't give Teemo more DPS. It gave AP Teemo more DPS. A build of Teemo's. There's a big difference. It gave on-hit Teemo next to nothing.

Second, I just don't get what you're saying. Playing poker? Teemo? We talking about the same 680 range nuke? Didn't know Teemo played the poke game.

Third, if you're talking about running around aimlessly then you're just trying to invalidate my points rather than taking them in and thinking. Cause yea, that's exactly what I meant...

Reikken

09-21-2012

poker is a card game

MyDeadGrandma

09-21-2012

It's also how you wake Lady Gaga up.

GrignardTS

09-21-2012

Quote:
MyDeadGrandma:
It's also how you wake Lady Gaga up.

By poking her face?

Teemo's good at that for sure

xPainx

09-21-2012

AP teemo is not overpowered but just Viable now. Like the one guy said, his power is in his Shrooms and blind. The only reason AD teemo was good was because of Frozen mallet. Any Ad ranged can do dmg with infinity edge, PD, LW etc. Even sona can. Doesn't mean AD teemo is better than AP. Then i realized if the slow is good then why not try Rylais. It gives HP+AP+a slow for blind. Getting Max CDR +rylais makes AP teemo better in teamfights now. Some players might have different builds to get near Max CDR. You can get sorc boots with DfG+tome+rylais if u want. Depends on your playstyle.One screenie is without Rylais but both with Nashors

cralix

09-21-2012

Quote:
Atahl:
It's seriously getting old. Mushrooms dealing well over 1000 damage when you can't even ward for them is pretty stupid.

"Oh just buy an oracles!" Right except it does nothing for the brush. The only item that can is the hextech sweeper, but thats AP only.

And this all on a champion with huge movespeed and an on-command blind that hits for a trillion damage. You can't engage him, period, because he'll just drop a mushroom and stand on it.

As if non-fighter AD champs didn't have it hard enough already without teemo's broke status map awareness and insane magic damage....

We could try buffing him:/ huehue

cralix

09-21-2012

2nd one says gg scumbag teemo, i wouldve gave you creds on the score but you pointing it out yourself is kinda pathetic..

konfetarius

09-21-2012

Quote:
First, the buff didn't give Teemo more DPS. It gave AP Teemo more DPS. A build of Teemo's. There's a big difference. It gave on-hit Teemo next to nothing.

Second, I just don't get what you're saying. Playing poker? Teemo? We talking about the same 680 range nuke? Didn't know Teemo played the poke game.

Third, if you're talking about running around aimlessly then you're just trying to invalidate my points rather than taking them in and thinking. Cause yea, that's exactly what I meant...

This is a thread about AP Teemo, no?

Let me spell it out for you - if the enemy casually lets you clear shrooms by sacrificing a player's HP so that he has to go back to fountain or get instagibbed in a team fight, that enemy team is bad and the balance point of Teemo for that game is irrelevant. Even Kassadin gets slaughtered when he is picked into terrible teams.

Tortferngatr

09-21-2012

Hmm.

Why not simply prevent the DoT on shrooms from activating Storm Shield or Sweeper passive? The initial explosion should trigger it, sure, the reveal is a large part of what makes APmo viable, but it seems like a nice way to nerf AP Teemo without hurting his AD side.

xPainx

09-21-2012

Quote:
cralix:
2nd one says gg scumbag teemo, i wouldve gave you creds on the score but you pointing it out yourself is kinda pathetic..

well its cuz the TF was soo mad throughout the game and they called me a "skumbag". I just said it myself at the end