OK, That's The Last Straw! (RANT AND RAGE)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

umadbrudda

09-22-2012

Seriously Riot, Dominion is utterly, utterly messed up.

You could literally delete 70% of the roster and most people wouldn't notice if they played Dominion.

With over 1000 wins and losses on Dominion, I think I am in a good position to make this argument.

Here is the problem :

Darius, Jayce, Kassadin, Wukong, Pantheon.

In my entire 'Recently Played' list, out of 3 games, from 90+ possible champions total, exactly HALF are the same 5 champions.

So what was my 'last straw'?

One of my favourite champions is Master Yi. And I play him almost exclusively AD, save trying out Hybrid/AP rarely.

In my last game, I was ABUSED for choosing to play him AD. ABUSED for choosing to play Master Yi AD. When I asked my team for advice on how I could improve my gameplay, they said 'Never pick Yi'. I teared up a little.

But guess what? I almost don't blame them. Master Yi is so disgustingly power-creeped it blows my mind. Those 4 tanky AD I mentioned outclass him in virtually every way.

But really, Riot, you need to fix Dominion in general. It's the same 5 champs, ad nauseum.

TL;DR : Got abused for playing AD Yi in Dominion. Kass, Jayce, Jax, Wukong and Pantheon in every game. Riot, please fix.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

The Monkey, God i hate the Monkey.

Orphane

09-22-2012

Melee AD carries are a poor choice by inherent design on Dominion. I'm sorry?

P.S. Try Draft now that there's a dodge penalty

SuperQuackDuck

09-22-2012

play draft.

Harvester

09-23-2012

Perhaps it is just me, but I rarely see Kassadin on Dominion. He is a pain to deal with whenever he is on the enemy team, but I honestly never see him. Same for wukong... I completely agree that Jax, Jayce, Darius, and Pantheon are extremely common, difficult to deal with (typically) champions. I'm glad Diana has gone down in popularity on Dominion.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Draft FTW

MyDeadGrandma

09-23-2012

I haven't had a smart kassadin in the past 50 matches on either team. The most broken hero on the map and people manage to stuff up on him. When I see one on my team, I instantly pick an OP bot hero because I know it's going to be one of those games.

Cottontail Teemo

09-23-2012

Sad but true, the power level of some champs in dominion is just way too high, forcing people to play those champs to stand a chance at winning.
EDIT: This is kinda fixed by draft queue, but even then draft queue takes forever, and still doesn't change the fact that some champions are just too strong on dominion.

Inkyjinx

09-23-2012

i don't understand how they just buffed Wukong. the monkey is a nightmare.

The Fizznity

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyjinx View Post
i don't understand how they just buffed Wukong. the monkey is a nightmare.
He has the worst laning phase of any top (SR), losing to everyone but like Fiora.