Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone else...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sunfire cape inc

09-21-2012

Get owned in a level 1 teamfight when the other team face checks the bush near wraiths/mobs? Like while you're waiting for your jungle camp to spawn.
I know the jungler has smite, but i usually run exhaust as well. I don't think my team has ever come out on top, and considering they face check, we should.

Szerano

09-21-2012

actually lvl 1 teamfights usually depend on who you focus, which team has better burst/teamwork and sometimes even who has the better consistent damage OR who is tankier. Ultimately if you have a jungler with smite and the enemy team doesn't, don't fight them. They have a significant advantage over you because of that smite.

sunfire cape inc

09-21-2012

So we have been switching it up by starting top jungle because of this. The only downside is bot cannot help, but it works. Thanks for the reply.