Ask Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskThePirate

09-22-2012

"Aye.. I hope you'll be enjoying yer visit to the depths of sea.."

SuperMan Pix

09-22-2012

HIIII!!!!!

*Lulu appeared out of no where and smiles widely in front of Gangplank*

i JUST wanted TO GIVE you THIS!!!!! you should EAT some more HEALTHIER FOODS!!

*Lulu puts down a cupcake in front of Gangplank*

ALSO THIS!!!

*Lulu drops down a terrified squirrel*

ONE of the people HERE on THE SHIP tried TO TOUCH me!!! so i TURNED him into A SQUIRREL!!

AskThePirate

09-22-2012

Gangplank frowned at the cupcake, before quickly swiping it off the desk, and upon seeing one of his crew turned into a squirrel, annoyed him even further

"Do me a favor.." Gangplank quickly drew his pistol and shot right at Lulu's feet "And get off me ship.."

AskThePirate

09-23-2012

((Ask me questions before I feed ye to Fizz!))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskThePirate View Post
"I'm a pirate... do ye really think me word is good?"

Gangplank leaned back in the chair again

"But I think I may make an exception... provided the price be good"

What was that stuff I heard about a code then?

The price will be reasonable. I would have to pay you for the shipments of mine that arrived through your waters.

I can't believe I am the first to offer a bloody bribe. What did the last ******* offer?

((Also, for yer listening pleasure.))

Ask Grªves

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Sure you do.

And sure you wouldn't. Just like you didn't think you'd lose to Graves.

And yes, you totally lost to Graves. For you, any battle that doesn't end in viktory is a loss. }}
(( I think I beat the old GP too. 2 for 2 on my sparring, solid. ))

AskThePirate

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
What was that stuff I heard about a code then?

The price will be reasonable. I would have to pay you for the shipments of mine that arrived through your waters.

I can't believe I am the first to offer a bloody bribe. What did the last ******* offer?

((Also, for yer listening pleasure.))

"The last guy?"

Gangplank nodded his head to a skeleton sitting in the corner of the room

"Tried ta' pull a pistol on me.. didn't work out too well fer him.. now, what be yer offer"? Gangplank said, leaning up and resting his arms on his desk

((+5 oranges for the song ))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

((I actually love the band and posted that song on the last GP's))

Well what I can offer is worth more than a mere pistol. As a weaponsmith, I could craft one of the greatest blades in the world. I could copy the hextech gunblade. I can offer you many weapons. I could even make a cutlas that dispenses rum and oranges.

If your after gold, then I guess....1000 gold per shipment I get. I get five ships in and I give you another 5000 gold as a thank you present. On the tenth you get an extra 10000. By ten ships I get, you get 27000 gold for no work. I make profit and you make profit.

AskThePirate

09-23-2012

Gangplank raised an eyebrow, as if think all this over.. he then gave a few rubs of his beard.. while he didn't really need weapons all that much.. the gold did sound quite nice.. he finally stopped and spat in the palm of his hand, extending it to Geokhan

"Ye have yerself a deal"

Geokhan

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskThePirate View Post
Gangplank raised an eyebrow, as if think all this over.. he then gave a few rubs of his beard.. while he didn't really need weapons all that much.. the gold did sound quite nice.. he finally stopped and spat in the palm of his hand, extending it to Geokhan

"Ye have yerself a deal"

Geokhan spat in his hand and shacked Ganagplanks hand. He also releases his teleport charm he had in his pocket breathing a mental sigh of relief.

Now please remember my ships colors. Crossed swords over a shield on a blue plain. If I don't get them, You don't get. I also need to inform my captain of your colors should you aid them against other pirates.