Ask Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

09-22-2012

Pirate,

Seeing you among the ranks of the opposing team always amuses me. You reek of alcohol as if you are always drunk, which considering your terrible aim, is likely true, your sword technique is that of a five year old child flailing around with a stick, and were it not for your oranges and ship, you would be as helpless as a newborn child. Killing you upon the Fields of Justice is hardly more difficult than lifting my finger. Now, how was it that you actually survived up until now? Was it only because you fought those who were not strong enough to fight back? Was it because you ran like a coward from every fair fight you ever faced?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

AskThePirate

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cralix View Post
How "K" are you special oranges I've heard so much of? -cralix

"Good enough to stop ice arrows.. and hit from a minotaur.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
*disappears into thin air.*
*reappears*
*now has 2 crates the size of gragas with him*
DRINKIN' TIME!
*each crate is packed with bottles of man rum*
*helps self to a big bottle*
Gangplank shrugged before helping himself to his own bottle, downing it instantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pirate,

Seeing you among the ranks of the opposing team always amuses me. You reek of alcohol as if you are always drunk, which considering your terrible aim, is likely true, your sword technique is that of a five year old child flailing around with a stick, and were it not for your oranges and ship, you would be as helpless as a newborn child. Killing you upon the Fields of Justice is hardly more difficult than lifting my finger. Now, how was it that you actually survived up until now? Was it only because you fought those who were not strong enough to fight back? Was it because you ran like a coward from every fair fight you ever faced?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War
Gangplank stood up.. it wasn't wise to anger a drunken pirate.. without even taking his eyes off of Pantheon, Gangplank twirled his pistol and shot right next to the Artisan's head.. the bullet easily traveled a good 10 yards before nailing a sea-gull perched on a pear. Gangplank holstered his pistol before silently sitting back down

"And that's when I am drunk.. and as fer yer "sword technique.." if anything like that requires me to prance around in a skirt.. leave me out of it"

Gangplank simply looked at Pantheon, taking another swig of rum

xcyper33

09-22-2012

Gangplank, from a scale of one to 10, how do you rate this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LZcMv0H1bI

AskThePirate

09-22-2012

"Ye think I care fer music?? ...anyways.. it sums up piracy.."

AskPantheon

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskThePirate View Post
Gangplank stood up.. it wasn't wise to anger a drunken pirate.. without even taking his eyes off of Pantheon, Gangplank twirled his pistol and shot right next to the Artisan's head.. the bullet easily traveled a good 10 yards before nailing a sea-gull perched on a pear. Gangplank holstered his pistol before silently sitting back down

"And that's when I am drunk.. and as fer yer "sword technique.." if anything like that requires me to prance around in a skirt.. leave me out of it"

Gangplank simply looked at Pantheon, taking another swig of rum
What would a normal person do in such a situation? Probably run. Pantheon was most certainly not a normal person. He remained silent for several seconds after the shot, and then, he broke out into laughter. It was the closest he would ever come to hysterics. Still half laughing, he began to speak.

"You think you intimidate me? You would have the audacity to even try? I have seen things far, far more intimidating than a drunken pirate with a pistol."

Pantheon's blood red gaze met Gangplank's, and then he spoke once more.

"My question remains. How did your drunken, miserable self survive for this long?"

AskThePirate

09-22-2012

Gangplank let out his own laugh, taking another swig of rum

"I didn't expect to scare ye off.. though, given the skirt, you coulda' fooled me... Yaharr!!"

Gangplank paused in laughter before continuing

"In regarrrds to yer question.. I survived by stealin', cheatin', and all around piracy.."

AskPantheon

09-22-2012

Pantheon folded his arms over his chest, in an evidently unamused gesture.

"So, you survive only because you lacked any form of honor. You admit to this."

AskThePirate

09-22-2012

"There is no honor in piracy ye landlubber.. you either take what you want, or go without.. ye'd do the same in me position"

Gangplank simply replied, leaning back in his chair

AskPantheon

09-22-2012

Pantheon pointed an accusing finger at Gangplank.

"You know nothing about what I would and would not do. I have experienced much hardship throughout my youth, in fact, throughout my life, and I never have once resorted to abandoning my honor, and yet, I stand before you today, in once piece."

Ask the Herald

09-22-2012

{{ Pantheon clearly wants to get his ass handed to him by yet another gun-toting ne'er do well with a beard. Just like with Graves. }}