How do i delete my account?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galdren

08-17-2011

Please move Galdren (Summoner name Calek) from EU West
to EU nordic / east.

Thank you.

MrGrosser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-17-2011

@Galdren You have to submit a ticket to do so.

Also, you'll have to do it on the EU support page.

Thanks

See you on the battlefield summoner.

TashaYarsRevenge

08-22-2011

Please delete my account. SevereDerpes

WadsXDXD

08-24-2011

i got a problem with 2 accounts in eu and usa . i created them before we could officialy switch between regions. i made the following accounts on my usa its lvl 30 and on my eu its lvl 7 and i got a lot of errors such as all my masteries from the usa account are somehow saved on my eu account having -20 points to spend on and the 10 masteries pages made for champ i only own on my usa acount are also in the eu account also i cant see pick my runes in the eu acount

what i would really like to do is having the same client on both regions so i could have in the eu account same lvl same runes and masteries as the one from america

Dspf 8D

09-07-2011

I'm fed up to own 4 or 5 accounts so is there any way to delete some of them

DethDefy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
There shouldn't be any restrictions over similar emails on EU and US accounts, but I removed the email address from your US account so if there was any conflict, it should be gone. If you still get the same error, you may already have an EU account registered to that email (btw, US accounts don't have restrictions for emails already in use). I would email lol_en@goa.com with the issue for more assistance.
you say US accounts don't have restrictions for emails already in use but i can not use my email to make another account for any reason. please help or at least explain why.
i'd like to use my same email because it's really the only one i have to make multiple accounts so i can at least test my problems with this game. i'm currently on a 3day ban for unknown reasons(if anyone could point me to an answer or give one here would also be great) but my modem goes down and tries to restart itself randomly in the middle of games resulting in loss of all internet connection for the following hours, waiting 3 days to see if deleting pando media booster will fix it....honestly it's ridiculous and infuriating but that's a different thread altogether.

fsfafsfsf

09-13-2011

Delete TheMadReefer please.

boIdr

09-17-2011

Can someone delete this account, I'm still playing I just accidentally made this one.

WTFMate7

09-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Nope, but why would you want to? Just stop playing it.
what if i want the name of the account >.>