How do i delete my account?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ziggy Stardust

07-20-2010

Is there any chance you guys could delete this account? I would appreciate it very much, thank you.

Babyteeth

07-20-2010

What about anyway to restart your summoner? I want to keep my account name and everything, but at the same time I was to restart on my masteries and such.

Hellfurion

07-28-2010

Greetings,my friend would like to get his account deleted if somehow possible he just dont want to be spammed on his e-mail from any "LoL" news ...u can have his approval (if none of the Admins/GMs beleive me (ofc u dont) if someone of u got skype please add "sm0ke.18" and he will say all ...btw if u wonder why he didnt login on forum its because always says incorect password or acc name....i dont know whats the problem in this but nvm....please reply on this post soon as possible....and yes his account name is "Androidzv"

PaperBack

08-12-2010

Could someone please delete my account when I signed up I was making my name and than I accidentally clicked enter when my name was not finished and now it is just PaperBack please delete it I want to keep my email address and not make a new account with a new email.

TicoEnano

08-27-2010

wow this sucks.. how i cant delete my acount?? -.-

Nionys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-30-2010

Pls delete my account i want to use my summoner name and my ranked is so bad so i want to start it again. I invited some friends(lvl1) and want to play with them and lvl 30 too powerful for them so pls delete it!
Thx

Nionys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-30-2010

Guys if u do another email
Change account email to it
And u delete this email
I think it deletes your account
And only deletes the new email so you 1st is still good

Ozmega

10-31-2010

riot cant delete accounts because .. what if someone hack ur account and come here and say "riot plz delete this acc"...
it can be ******ed.. but there is so many haters and trolls out there..

enter560

12-06-2010

I am also looking to have my account deleted (summoner name enter560) if you need verification just send an email to the address you have on file, I will confirm.

Fire Jackal

12-10-2010

I would also like to request my account to be deleted. Thank you.

123456 ... 7