[Ability Suggestion] Evelynn's Dark Frenzy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kitcat300

09-20-2012

First off let me say I love the new Eve, she is more playable now, but I still feel like shes missing something. My idea is a small change to Eve's Dark Frenzy.

Normally when attacking from stealth, you run up to them, land a few hits, then use it to chase or escape. Although there is still room for them to counter when they see you, especially in close quarters combat.

My idea is that while invisible, activating it will get rid of the detection range, but only during the speed buff. You are revealed after it ends. (Activating while visible will not do this)

So either do the norm and play it safe, or you can initiate and go for the kill, but a failed attempt will mean you can't chase as well and you give up your escape from potential slows, making you more vulnerable. This will give players a choice that could be rewarding, or fatal.

Any thoughts????

RadiantPyrophore

09-20-2012

It's already a super stronk cleanup/escape tool.

You want it totally unstoppable? O.o.

kitcat300

09-20-2012

The idea was that if done wrong it cold cripple you. Because you have used it to initiate, if you don't get the kill, escaping becomes harder.

kitcat300

09-24-2012

Shameless bump to get attention, if i still dont ill let the thread go

DanRileyCG

09-24-2012

As an Eve main I can honestly say she's perfectly fine as is. She never needs to be tweaked again. She requires a decent amount of skill and finesse to become a frightening assassin, but when she reaches that point it's so worth it. Her dark frenzy is fine as is. She doesn't need any buffs or nerfs.