Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

eCommerce Question of the Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jixson

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
The Lulu skin was identified as a 1350 skin by the skins team based on the unique features that went into it and the time involved in development. Zombie Brand was always Legendary so I'm not sure where the miscommunication came from there.

These types of misunderstanding are exactly what I want to solve in 2013 with better logic and transparency around skin pricing.

It will be nice if this stuff gets worked out.

It would be nice if we could get more reasoning as to why every skin since hired Gun Graves was at least 975, including many they are still re-colors(Taric/Pirate re the best examples of this) or poorly textured(Best example is probably Commando Lux) with nothing new brought to the skin

As to the 1350/Legendary thing on Brand. Someone posted, either on the forums or reddit a letter they received from customer support after they sent in a ticket asking what the price would be. It stated there that it would be the semi-legendary price of 1350.

I am not trying to be a jerk. I work in Customer Service and have been called the sponge, or the defuser because of how I can take what the people say(and this is to my face/on the phone, not in text) and most of the time at least get the calmer before I send it up the chain of command(if need be of course). I also tend to play Devil's advocate a lot, which can lead to some interesting situations.

Cnoized

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Quote:
PokerPlate:
As a big supporter of riot, is it possible to get additional refunds for every 100 I spend on this game. (think I'm coming up on $600)

Don't you think spending $600 is a little much for one game?

You could probably get and Xbox 360 and a dozen games to entertain you just as much as LoL for that price.

Epicn00b

12-20-2012

You know that new IP reduction thing you suggested?
Betcha 50 bucks Riot will NOT follow through it. Instead, all new chumps will be 7800 IP and there will be no reductions.

Nataffinity

12-28-2012

Hippalus why can't we gift prepaid cards? I bought several prepaid cards over the holidays and I found that you can also earn a icon for gifting RP, I'd like to earn the icon when I give my friends the codes I have.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2925202&page=4

MechaMacster

12-28-2012

Hey Hippalus, I've actually got two questions for you. First up, I'm not sure about everyone else, but I thought the ward skins were awesome. I main support, so being able to tell my wards from everyone else was just plain cool. Is there any talk of us being able to purchase permanent ward skins? Obviously they wouldn't be themed like what has been released to date, but would be a cool and potentially profitable idea.

Second question: I'd love to see some more summoner icons, I think many people would agree having a wider selection and making some available for small fee would be something of interest in the community. our icons make us stand out a bit more in chat screens and such.

Although these questions relate to purchases, not sure they're inherently eCommerce questions so I apologize if this is out of your field!

Ralik098

01-28-2013

What happened to the rewards for people who have spent $$$ on the game? I thought we were supposed to see something in December or January.

Ogmius

04-13-2013

sigh

GrandeGlande

04-13-2013

NA EU transfer WHEN!

Chief IronShaft

04-13-2013

@Hippalus
I have a cool question:

What is the number one skin (in terms of quantity sold) and how far ahead is it from the second place skin?

Superbone1

04-13-2013

Quote:
Hippalus:
The Lulu skin was identified as a 1350 skin by the skins team based on the unique features that went into it and the time involved in development. Zombie Brand was always Legendary so I'm not sure where the miscommunication came from there.

These types of misunderstanding are exactly what I want to solve in 2013 with better logic and transparency around skin pricing.

Logic = increase price of skins

EDIT: sorry, should make it a question. Why do you think we want to pay MORE for skins?