eCommerce Question of the Week

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Is the possibility of retiring existing runes from the store on the table? In the same way that champion skins are sometimes retired. Or would that be as crazy as retiring a champion?

ninja ppengu

12-09-2012

With the honor system hype gone and players completely ignoring it now are riot planning on making the honor system better by rewarded those who are honorable players?

Example: Every game won will earn an honorable opponent badge holder x RP per win.

Winning a small amount of RP per win would make most players want to try there hardest to win every game. Means less trolls.

If a player is reported he loses his badge and therefore is not able to gain the RP win reward. Encourages better behavior during games.

I would really love to hear if riot have any further plans to extend the honor system beyond a banner only.

UNPGriff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Any upcoming price reductions or a final solution on the prices?

Tobogi

12-10-2012

how you dreate skins does it have a system you follow or do you simply make one when you guys have a good idea.

is that why some champions like sejuani and volibear are no new skins for them.

will we ever see a new skin for such champions

And it was K

12-10-2012

How come we never get any of the cool promotions from the Asian servers? >_>

BlueWallpaper

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
I will wrap up this thread at the end of 2012, but now that I've been at Riot a few months, I am better equipped to answer more questions more quickly in more places, so the flow of information should increase overall.
Can I beg you not to stop posting your one a week answers? It's overall the best communication we get to queries we have (other replies are totally random, this is at least addressing concerns and questions we have) and I say this as someone that's posted without being the lucky person that week.

As to my eCommerce question.... I don't know a lot about eCommerce but you like money right? I know I do. Here's the thing, I want to give you my money, I'd like to pay money for 975 RP to turn my wards into gingerbread men permanently. Do we have a deal? If not, why not?!

Nataffinity

12-18-2012

hm no questions answered this week?

KingofMaelstroms

12-18-2012

Why isn't there any sale this week?

Vulking

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom147 View Post
Why isn't there any sale this week?
They are testing the waters with no sales on holidays.

Nataffinity

12-18-2012

is there a good sale today?