eCommerce Question of the Week

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InvictusWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

I believe this may have been asked before (call me blind if i missed it) however with all the skins being traded with "2k upvote threads" will there be a system put into place to allow summoners to trade Skins with other players and if so what kind of limitations would be put on it? price etc

KingRicoSweG

11-01-2012

Will Snow Bunny Nidalee ever become available again?

Nizu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

And Wicked Lulu on sale. Insta-brought for me.

So funny thinking back when I first got into League "man, you'd have to be insane to actually spend money on this thing"

CupcakeTrap

11-02-2012

Hippalus, I have a couple proposals for RP gifting here. I'm sure someone has suggested one or both of these before, but I'd like to put in another word for them.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2754889

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-09-2012
10 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by questir View Post
Any chances to bring back limited edition skins (Kitty Kat katarina, Nosferatu Vlad, Zombie Ryze) like the Halloweens since we are to close for the event. Many people didn't have a chance to buy them cuss they started League a little bit late sadly
Can't do it, because when we originally sold those skins, we promised the players that they wouldn't come back into the store. The limited quantities of those skins is one of the things that makes them special.

The good news is we are working on a trading system that will allow players to buy old limited edition skins from one another. I can't predict yet how many months it will be til that's ready, or how much RP it will take to buy them (depends on how many buyers and sellers are interested), but it is one of the things I definitely want to make happen for players.

IS131c7cb285e774

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Can't do it, because when we originally sold those skins, we promised the players that they wouldn't come back into the store. The limited quantities of those skins is one of the things that makes them special.

The good news is we are working on a trading system that will allow players to buy old limited edition skins from one another. I can't predict yet how many months it will be til that's ready, or how much RP it will take to buy them (depends on how many buyers and sellers are interested), but it is one of the things I definitely want to make happen for players.
That includes rewarded skins like S1 Jarvan, S2 Janna and Triumphant Ryze? I've mixed feelings about these ones being able to be traded.

Fox P McCloud

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post

What about PAX TF? Morello mentioned legalities surrounding it, but he wasn't 100% sure---would you know the exact details? If you guys are prohibited because of a previous promise, have you thought about contacting PAX and seeing if they would allow that to expire or to re-release it under some specific conditions?

Noblepeasant

11-09-2012

How successful have the ward skins been thus far? Are you satisfied with their sales? Do you anticipate future items being sold on a rental basis as well?

blazerboy

11-09-2012

OK, so you've stated that limited edition skins won't be coming back (at least to the normal store) ever again, but what about legacies, I've played LoL for almost a year now, and never seen one (although I didn't really pay attention to that kind of thing when I was early level) and I guarentee there hasn't been one since this summer when I hit level 30. So I guess my question is when/ how/ why will these Legacy skins come back on, will they be on special events like Black Friday, or just random times? Please answer, if possible with a time frame, some of the Legacy skins are awesome

Harvester

11-09-2012

Are purchasable icons being considered for either Summoner Icons or perhaps some sort of forum avatars? I've gotten quite bored of being a naked grey question mark.