Meta breakers being banned.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cozarkian

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChatMeansNoBan View Post
I'm banned for three days, which is okay because sometimes I say a "OMG OMG REPORT TEEMO, hahaha I carried you" now and then so I probably deserve the ban, but still... I'm being banned for another reason..
Check Yegg's comments in the official thread. I specifically asked what safeguards they have to make sure thy don't ban people for choosing unpopular champions. The response was that they only banned people with a history of other negative behavior. So you were banned partially for your attitude, not just your picks.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

I think that almost every team comp can win, the people that dodge queue is the problem there, not this Teemo player.

NoChatMeansNoBan

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Skler View Post
Bringing this up again. This is why I said you acted like a ***** if you won, because you admitted that you acted like a ***** if you won.
If that's the case then I should be given a reform card.

I wasn't.

Maleficarum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

More importantly, why are you building Sheen/Lichbane on Teemo? You proc so infrequently, and the damage is all AD, you'd have better synergy with DFG.

Secondly, why are you building Lichbane when you have so little AP? Lichbane is a lot of money, and you're spending it all on the proc, which will be smaller than Sheen damage unless your AP exceeds your AD.

n2trains

09-21-2012

-1'd for playing Teemo.

Futurecat

09-21-2012

OP might be completely full of it. It's entirely possible there's a reform card that shows all kinds of bad behavior.

But I'd like to see Riot respond to this. I certainly understand how someone picking Teemo would cause a lot of people to dodge, and if that by itself is enough to lead to a ban... that seems unfair to me.

Durugon

09-21-2012

bumping indefinitely for a red.

inb4 I get banned for Master Yi / Sejuani / Varus player

@Phreak @Pendragon @WookieCookie @LYTE

Pooterfly

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChatMeansNoBan View Post
If that's the case then I should be given a reform card.

I wasn't.
Then THAT'S the problem. Tell them you want your reform card. Don't come to the forums and make up something COMPLETELY unsubstantiated apart from the fantasies you have concocted in your mind.

Stop bloating your own clearly inflated sense of self importance.

You got banned for being a ******.

Your post is nothing but misdirection and ego boosting.

Pooterfly

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurecat View Post
OP might be completely full of it. It's entirely possible there's a reform card that shows all kinds of bad behavior.

But I'd like to see Riot respond to this. I certainly understand how someone picking Teemo would cause a lot of people to dodge, and if that by itself is enough to lead to a ban... that seems unfair to me.
No one dodges for Teemo.

OP is flat out lying. He's banned for being a ******. End of story.

Trendy Ideology

09-21-2012

Statistical analysis of a system that inherently promotes abuse and dodging is a flawed concept from the outset.