Meta breakers being banned.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowRumia

Senior Member

09-21-2012

ok so now meta breaking is bannable....wow. why not just have a sign saying "do what everyone else does or get banned. fun not to be found here" because if this is true theyn yeah, the fun is over


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoChatMeansNoBan

Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Skler View Post
You said you caused a lot of dodges and were a ***** about it if you did well.

I think the last part is more important than the first part.
I never said so.
I actually encourage people to lolking me so I gain their trust and they play. I normally can play only 2 o 3 matches a day, so everytime someone dodges I'm the one being affected because it cuts down the time I get to play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Backup4now

Senior Member

09-21-2012

where are the red posts? lazy reds


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoChatMeansNoBan

Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulush View Post
Now that is weird. Was there toxic talk throughout your chat logs before the games?

GL
Definitely not. However, If someone says "I will report you even if you do well", I try to put that person in the spotlight by saying "WOW IM BEING REPORTED BY ***** FOR PICKING TEEMO" so Tribunal gets an idea of WHY I'm really being reported.

That's why I demanded a reform card to the support team, but I was given none.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Futurecat

Senior Member

09-21-2012

+1 to get the OP an answer? Riot? Why was he banned?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusSama View Post
I'm sorry I don't automatically accept claim people make on the internet without proof. If that annoys you, well, I really don't care.
^ lots of caring right there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nenesse

Senior Member

09-21-2012

OP looks completely legit. I would like to keep this bumped because it sounds like he's completely right.

... I mean, I would still rage at someone for insisting on playing their champion no matter what... but my own biases aside, this guy seems like an OK dude.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oulush

Senior Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChatMeansNoBan View Post
Definitely not. However, If someone says "I will report you even if you do well", I try to put that person in the spotlight by saying "WOW IM BEING REPORTED BY ***** FOR PICKING TEEMO" so Tribunal gets an idea of WHY I'm really being reported.

That's why I demanded a reform card to the support team, but I was given none.
If your words are true, then I disagree with your ban. On the other hand, no matter who says what to you, I would restrain using any kind of derogatory, insulting words, including swearing. This would bring you to a better standing. As long as you're explaining your purpose as clearly as possible reports against you should not warrant a ban.


Perhaps a red should look into this on the forums.

GL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChatMeansNoBan View Post
Definitely not. However, If someone says "I will report you even if you do well", I try to put that person in the spotlight by saying "WOW IM BEING REPORTED BY ***** FOR PICKING TEEMO" so Tribunal gets an idea of WHY I'm really being reported.

That's why I demanded a reform card to the support team, but I was given none.
+1 and bump for justice.

Guess you gotta change your name to Meta4LyfMeansNOBan


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AndrewRogue

Senior Member

09-21-2012

I'd like to see a Red response here as well.

And we really should fix pre/post game chat stuff.

Based on the queue bans, I'd say something is fishy if it was upheld, though.