Meta breakers being banned.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ispira

09-21-2012

Its not meta breaking its still "meta" if u go ap teemo its all is and will ever is a global ward and annoying champ to play with/against

Macerate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardstains View Post
IMO the real issue here is that they aren't giving him a response or reason with proof, like a reform card. How is he supposed to correct his mistakes of toxic behavior if he is not aware of what exactly his infractions are? I don't agree that you should pick the same champ every game regardless, but he says he hasn't been dodging and that's the reason they gave for banning him.
All he has to do is read the thread Riot posted about why people got banned.

We've already had multiple threads with "innocent people" and every close inspection has revealed they are complete ass holes. He knows why he got banned, he's just making a thread for attention. He even sent a ticket to support and they again said he should be banned.

GrignardTS

09-21-2012

:O

Macerate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberic View Post
>..<

So many threads, can't tell of legit or troll, but... I want to believe this guy.
For the longest time I believed every "I'm innocent" thread. But in over 8 months I've seen maybe 20 threads, and every single one of them got owned hard by a red.

I want to believe people are innocent, but inevitably it turns out they were way worse than they presented themselves.

And we still have ****ing idiots who believe simply breaking the meta=ban. How ****ing stupid are people? Very.

mustardstains

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macerate View Post
All he has to do is read the thread Riot posted about why people got banned.

We've already had multiple threads with "innocent people" and every close inspection has revealed they are complete ass holes. He knows why he got banned, he's just making a thread for attention. He even sent a ticket to support and they again said he should be banned.
I completely agree, these threads are popping up everywhere but he's saying he's not dodging. I don't believe the ban was unwarranted, but he wasn't permabanned and if his behavior is the real issue that he needs to address he needs to know where to start. When a player gets a reform card from the tribunal they know then where exactly they went wrong and how to improve their behaviour from there. OP probably was in the wrong, but he seems oblivious, so how is he supposed to know what actions got him here in the first place. (Picking teemo for every role is dumb but not bannable)

Trakzful

09-21-2012

OP is lying about basically everything he said

Go figure

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

09-21-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey NoChatMeansNoBan,

I've looked into your case and you've received 39 reports in this month alone. Most players don't receive that number of reports over their entire career, even playing hundreds or thousands of games. These reports are mostly for Verbal Abuse, Offensive Language, and Leaving/AFK, not for playing Teemo. Some examples related to champ select:

Quote:
was trolling me since the selection round, came bottom as my support and stole first 3 cs of game from and continued to do so so I switched to top.
Quote:
Reporting because I'd like a Riot employee to view pre chat (since its not in tribunal). This player acted like a total ass pre game, so the person i was duo with, went top. he started whining all game because people didnt wanna play with him. Well, if you want friends you shouldn't be an ******* when trying to make them. thanks and good day.
Quote:
Afked around 25 minute mark, also semi trolled team because they banned his teemo
Quote:
Said nothing in Champ select. Proceeded to pick kat even though we needed support. Then went top lane in game and force Malphite to support. Then intenitonly lost lane.
Quote:
didn't communicate for the majority of the game after ruining team pick and going mid even though that role was already taken
Quote:
"NoChatMeansNoBan: kk, going support so these kids learn not to expect special treatment for duoqueuing" then proceeds to go 1-8 in the laning phase dieing multiple times on purpose
And some examples from recent in-game behavior:

Quote:
This guy was *****ing at me haaard for no real reason. I had to ignore him to get him off my nerves. Please punish.
Quote:
Kept harassing me entire game calling me a noob and everyone else on the team a noob. So annoying to play with.
Quote:
The whole game, he was negative, complaining, raged on Corki for building a Negatron against a seven kill Kassadin. Abandoned top lane when I held it after his first blood.
Quote:
Negative attitude throughout game, threw a temper tantrum after noct took some farm at top early on, had a pretty constant negative attitude in chat.
Quote:
constantly crying gg, giving up, even when we're up in score. negative attitude, constant surrneders and team trolling
I have to wonder if your name is a reference to lack of pre-game chat in the Tribunal. In any case, I hope the above is enough info for you to reflect on areas where you might improve your behavior. I love non-meta strategies more than most, and I don't think your preference for Teemo can explain all of these reports, or explain why people tend to heavily dodge when they're in a lobby with you.

The Cpt America

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Hey NoChatMeansNoBan,

I've looked into your case and you've received 39 reports in this month alone. Most players don't receive that number of reports over their entire career, even playing hundreds or thousands of games. These reports are mostly for Verbal Abuse, Offensive Language, and Leaving/AFK, not for playing Teemo. Some examples related to champ select:

I have to wonder if your name is a reference to lack of pre-game chat in the Tribunal. In any case, I hope the above is enough info for you to reflect on areas where you might improve your behavior. I love non-meta strategies more than most, and I don't think your preference for Teemo can explain all of these reports, or explain why people tend to heavily dodge when they're in a lobby with you.
Can reds be downvoted? Everytime i downvote you, you instantly go back to positive

Asdioh

09-21-2012

*popcorn*

mustardstains

09-21-2012

PWND by Yegg will be available at your local book store fall 2013