The Sovereign's Citadel (Ask Syndra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

12-02-2012

Your opinion of myself?

Ask Janna

12-02-2012

Janna flies in Syndra's citadel, and waves at the archoness, smiling.
How are you, dear?

Archoness Syndra

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"Knowledge is power." Whoever made this claim was correct, though it isn't the only form off power in this world. It is a most valuable one, at any rate. One can have all the power of the very universe itself, but it would mean nothing if one didn't know how to use it. Gaining the power of knowledge can invariably lead to attaining more power further down the road.

But enough of that. I am most curious about you, Syndra. I daresay I would like to learn more about your power. Would you, perhaps, humor me by joining me for dinner one evening? You would be the one benefiting, of course, as I no longer require sustenance. I could consume normal food, yes, but it would only serve to proved an emergency source of power should my primary fuel be diminished.
Hmm...an interesting offer, certainly not one I am used to receiving. I suppose it is not something I see reason to turn down...

I am not so much interested in the meal as I am with the conversation that would likely ensue. Is there a particular location at which you would care to meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus
The armadillo looked quizzically at the glowing purple arms that shaped out of the orbs... which then made contact with him, for a hug. Well, that certainly was not what he expected, but he did accept that for what it was.
When done, he said: "OK." approving of the hug. Then again, something intrigued him about the orbs.

He drew the orbs, an arrow, then himself. Could the orbs take the shape of a Rammus? Also, most importantly, could the Rammorbs fist-bump Rammus? That was definitely something he needed to check out. He showed the initial drawing, at least to see if she would comply to do the phase 1 of his... experiment. A companion Rammus would most certainly be fun to hang out with.
The request by this...thing, was definitely one of the oddest that Syndra had ever received. While it was certainly possible to bend the energy that composed the Dark Spheres into more definitive shapes, they would not have a mind of their own. Still, there could be no harm in indulging the creature for a short time longer.

With a thought, the dark energies that had just so recently given a hug bent and reformed, shaping into a likeness of an armordillo.

"...I don't suppose that this will suffice?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana
Your opinion of myself?
In all truth, I believe that you are truly in the right when compared to the likes of your sister Kayle. Freedom from oppression and beliefs forced upon you are ideals that all should strive for. Though some may see this differently, I would consider you a paragon of your kind, that you would go such measures as giving yourself over to the League in servitude for the sake of furthering your brethren's fight for freedom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna
Janna flies in Syndra's citadel, and waves at the archoness, smiling.
How are you, dear?
I suppose that there is nothing that I can necessarily complain of thus far. Just a slight irritation at the summoners of the League is all, both at those that do not see fit to allow summoners deeper access to my power and to those that would consider me weak in comparison. And you, Storm's Fury?

Unexisted

12-11-2012

Syndra how old are you? i mean you look like never age..

Dear Morgana

12-23-2012

Where did you learn to dance?

broadninja

11-06-2013

dear Syndra, how can you be the dark sovereign and use of dark power if when you are nearby the day is so blight and beatifull?

Queen Ashe FQ

11-06-2013

Wrong syndra....

broadninja

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ashe FQ View Post
Wrong syndra....
what you mean?

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2013

This Syndra isn't here (I don't think she is.) But there's only one Syndra. The current Syndra RPer is over here.