The Sovereign's Citadel (Ask Syndra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
"I'm...not sure that wearing clocks or sagging pants would be the most practical or effective manner of garment. They don't seem befitting for anyone at all, particularly the latter detail. And these 'boxers' seem so...abstract, from normal types of wear. I've never been all for the kinds of trends that are so popular amongst the youth subcultures, even back in Ionia. Why should I have bothered with elaborate piercings or tattoos? A simple robe would be sufficient in almost any scenario.
((Syndra does not elaborate on what kind of undergarments she's wearing.

Assume thong.))

Emperor Titus

09-29-2012

Quote:
I am aware of this. There are many who would oppose me, decrying me as a tyrant or a sadist. While I would prefer that peace were established, I understand entirely that retribution must be brought against those that have reduced the world to its current state. There will be reprisals, of that they can be assured.
I'm a believer of balance in all of Valoran but in truth, no one sees to understand that peace only comes before war. Syndra. What do you think of this? How long do you think can the League last?

((Using an OOC question, how are you doing as Syndra? ))

Ask The Ebil

09-29-2012

Syndra

I Heard A Lot About You And Your Use Of Dark Matter I Came Here To Say Your Nothing More Then A Novice Compare To Me I Live And Breathe The Substance Bending It To My Well. Yet You Summon Dark Matter Spheres And Uses The Force Of The Substance To Battle Your Foes. Yet I'm Not Only Here To Have A Verbal Debate, Yet I'm Here To Send You A Challenge. If You Choose To Accept Or Not.

~Veigar ((This Sounds Too Smart For Veigar To Be Honest T^T))

Ask Mad Chemist

09-29-2012

Oh yes those side effects would be undesirable for many…it will take some more time, since I will have to test it for immediate effects, and those that do not show right after consumption.
-Signed Singed

Archoness Syndra

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great
I'm a believer of balance in all of Valoran but in truth, no one sees to understand that peace only comes before war. Syndra. What do you think of this? How long do you think can the League last?
Indeed, this may simply be the calm before the storm. The Void and its spawn are certainly a looming threat on the horizon; even the ravings of a madman such as Malzahar must have some amount of truth to them. I highly doubt that the League would be able to use its bureaucracy to hold back the Void's power.

As I have said before as well, Ionia must answer for what it has done. A reckoning comes soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Ebil
Syndra

I Heard A Lot About You And Your Use Of Dark Matter I Came Here To Say Your Nothing More Then A Novice Compare To Me I Live And Breathe The Substance Bending It To My Well. Yet You Summon Dark Matter Spheres And Uses The Force Of The Substance To Battle Your Foes. Yet I'm Not Only Here To Have A Verbal Debate, Yet I'm Here To Send You A Challenge. If You Choose To Accept Or Not.

~Veigar ((This Sounds Too Smart For Veigar To Be Honest T^T))
I have hardly the time to deal with the insufferable, mage. More important matters present themselves to me, more important than settling petty, one-sided scores. You may boast of your astral magics, but I've yet to see any amount of impressive displays on your part. I shall take your self-assurances with a great deal of salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist
Oh yes those side effects would be undesirable for many…it will take some more time, since I will have to test it for immediate effects, and those that do not show right after consumption.
-Signed Singed
I would like to believe I understand, Singed, but I am no alchemist or scientist. The principle of experimentation is all that I may relate to, as I would believe it is not dissimilar to forging a new manner of spell. I've no complaints as to when you complete your works; that the League of Legends has seen fit to allow me deeper access to my power while on the Fields has satisfied me for now.

Emperor Titus

09-30-2012

Quote:
Indeed, this may simply be the calm before the storm. The Void and its spawn are certainly a looming threat on the horizon; even the ravings of a madman such as Malzahar must have some amount of truth to them. I highly doubt that the League would be able to use its bureaucracy to hold back the Void's power.

As I have said before as well, Ionia must answer for what it has done. A reckoning comes soon.
Not just the Void. The Shadow Isle. Jarvan. Swain. The Black Rose. No one can queel the dogs of war. Yoshi then casts another Galactic Dance to Syndra. Then using his magic, the galaxies turn dark red, then to black, giving off a depressing and unholy aura. This is what happens when war breaks out. No one will weep for the dead...because they are already dead.

Sykper

10-01-2012

{{ Worth the wait }}

*Ding*

A small bell ringed throughout Syndra's domain, the smell seems to have reached a climax of aromas only a moment before but Godot was ensuring that every single drop of the brew would be fantastic.

"Ho, the time has come it seems. One moment dove, I will be right back."

Attachment 534855

Godot calmly walks into the hallway, after about a moment he returns with an ebony coffee pot and a few white coffee cups. Upon his entrance everyone in the room could not help but be overwhelmed by the fresh new scent of dark coffee. Some lesser summoners nearby couldn't take the smell and fainted, although a smile lingered on their faces.

"Hmm, not everyday my coffee makes people that happy, oh right of course..."

Attachment 534856

Godot walks to a table and pours the dark brew into two cups, one for himself and the other for the Dark Sovereign. Before handing the lady a glass though, he takes a small sip of his own. A very broad grin appears on his face-

"Magnificent, although it was quite the wait, here dove is my finest dark coffee to date. It is definitely powerful.."

Godot places the white cup on the table closest to Syndra.

Lord of Apoc

10-01-2012

Quote:

Noxus would appear to be a noble region, fitting to my beliefs and values. Their people are relatively free of restriction, though the mandated military service worries me. These two factors contradict each other in ways that irk me; what is to become of those that would have talents and skills unrelated to conquest and slaughter? Regardless, Noxus wields power with general efficiency, though their failure at conquering Ionia does not impress me in the slightest.

I do believe that there were a few issues say if I was part of the invasion then perhaps Noxus would have succeeded. But none the less the old corrupt high command did not want my participation.

ChemistºDesign

10-01-2012

Lady Syndra.
Since you have entered the league what have been the most fun thing that have heppened?
Also would you give me your autograph?
What is your opinion on my teacher Singed?
-Signed Design.

benjimenfire

10-01-2012

"hello lady syndra I was wondering something do you like receiving gifts"he says with a package behind his back