Ask Blackfrost Anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Changeling

08-10-2013

((This is for those who wish to ask the corrupt Anivia a question. I had made this awhile ago but decided to restart it with a new opening roleplay. Note: I will continue to roleplay and answer questions as normal Anivia but I made this for those who wish to ask her corrupt version a question)).

The Howling Abyss, once a place of battle, now a place of ruin and death. Across the bridge that once housed the battle between the watchers and the three tribes of the Freljord laid the frozen bodies of hundreds of Freljord soldiers, looks of horror and fear still visible on their features. The one responsible for freezing the soldiers was perched atop the remains of a large statue that once served as a monument to strength but now served as her favorite perch. The statue stood twenty feet tall, allowing her to see across the entire length of the Bridge where the bloody battle had been fought. Since the day she had been corrupted all those who dared enter her domain would be frozen or killed by her armor plated talons.... that is until today.

The Institute of War has asked me to answer your questions. Reluctantly I must do as they ask. So ask away tainted creatures... that is, if you're not too cowardly to do so.

AskTheCentaur

08-10-2013

Hecarim gallops in. He is grim in his entry. He looks around for the cryophoenix. As he dose so he calls out, "Come fallen one. I have a question for you."

Changeling

08-11-2013

Quote:
Hecarim gallops in. He is grim in his entry. He looks around for the cryophoenix. As he dose so he calls out, "Come fallen one. I have a question for you."
Seemingly out of nowhere Anivia appeared to his left, perching herself atop another statue, this one only ten feet tall. She examined the centaur before her before chuckling darkly.

"What do you want?" she questioned coldly, her wings folded to her form while her eyes examining Hecarim's every movement.

AskTheCentaur

08-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
Seemingly out of nowhere Anivia appeared to his left, perching herself atop another statue, this one only ten feet tall. She examined the centaur before her before chuckling darkly.

"What do you want?" she questioned coldly, her wings folded to her form while her eyes examining Hecarim's every movement.
Hecarim turns to anivia. His mask of a face shows no emotion. His voice is Grave. "To ask a question. That question is, why have you turned your back to the good you once stood for?Why have you abandoned your once noble morals? Why have you fallen to the level of monster like me?"

Changeling

08-11-2013

Quote:
Hecarim turns to anivia. His mask of a face shows no emotion. His voice is Grave. "To ask a question. That question is, why have you turned your back to the good you once stood for?Why have you abandoned your once noble morals? Why have you fallen to the level of monster like me?"
Anivia gazed at Hecarim in silence for a full thirty seconds.

"Ha.... Haha.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Anivia laughed, a laugh of not only genuine humour but also of insanity. Insanity that had been created from her corruption all those years ago.

"Don't you see Hecarim... there is no such thing as "Good" in life, only corruption. Life is corruption, Ice is purity. I will cover the world in ice and purify it this tainted world. Those who deceived me will die by my talons and those who once stood by me will be frozen like the many before you! ALL are tainted!" Anivia stated bitterly.

AskTheCentaur

08-11-2013

Quote:
Anivia gazed at Hecarim in silence for a full thirty seconds.

"Ha.... Haha.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Anivia laughed, a laugh of not only genuine humour but also of insanity. Insanity that had been created from her corruption all those years ago.

"Don't you see Hecarim... there is no such thing as "Good" in life, only corruption. Life is corruption, Ice is purity. I will cover the world in ice and purify it this tainted world. Those who deceived me will die by my talons and those who once stood by me will be frozen like the many before you! ALL are tainted!" Anivia stated bitterly.
The snow around Hecarim turns black and decays. His eyes flash. A feeling of dread fills the air around him. "You call life corruption. Then tell me being of ice, what am I? Am I a being of purity? Or am I more corrupt?" he asks his voice is calm as ever.

Changeling

08-11-2013

Quote:
The snow around Hecarim turns black and decays. His eyes flash. A feeling of dread fills the air around him. "You call life corruption. Then tell me being of ice, what am I? Am I a being of purity? Or am I more corrupt?" he asks his voice is calm as ever.
Anivia glided off the statue before her talons met with the ground in front of Hecarim but outside of his circle of decay. She then began to pace back and forth in front of him, the air having become colder as she had approached.

"That depends.... before I answer that... I have a question for you. You are like me... correct? If one slays you, you will always return... I am right with that, yes?" Anivia wondered, turning her head so she was looking at Hecarim.

AskTheCentaur

08-11-2013

Quote:
Anivia glided off the statue before her talons met with the ground in front of Hecarim but outside of his circle of decay. She then began to pace back and forth in front of him, the air having become colder as she had approached.

"That depends.... before I answer that... I have a question for you. You are like me... correct? If one slays you, you will always return... I am right with that, yes?" Anivia wondered, turning her head so she was looking at Hecarim.
The circle slowly subsides. Hecarim stands still as a statue. After a moment he says, "I will not rest till I have finished my task. But I would not recommend testing this."

Changeling

08-11-2013

Quote:
The circle slowly subsides. Hecarim stands still as a statue. After a moment he says, "I will not rest till I have finished my task. But I would not recommend testing this."
"If you cannot die, then you are like me: A Paradox." Anivia explained before taking a few more steps on her talons. "We are both the most corrupt beings that are in existence.... yet we are purifiers. We kill the living and therefore purify, yet we mock ourselves by never being able to succumb to what we know as death. Do you understand? I doubt you do, I most likely sound insane to you, even though I am more right than I have been in eons." She explained calmly.

AskTheCentaur

08-11-2013

Quote:
"If you cannot die, then you are like me: A Paradox." Anivia explained before taking a few more steps on her talons. "We are both the most corrupt beings that are in existence.... yet we are purifiers. We kill the living and therefore purify, yet we mock ourselves by never being able to succumb to what we know as death. Do you understand? I doubt you do, I most likely sound insane to you, even though I am more right than I have been in eons." She explained calmly.
"You are mistaken. I do not consider you insane. You also are mistaken about being taunted by death. I truly envy the dead. They truly have rest. I do not know if you are wrong or not. That is not my place," with this he turns his grim face upon Anivia. "Tell me how long have you lived?"