Ask Teen Annie

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

07-25-2013

I was given the idea by someone. I will be doing this as an alternative ask thread. ))

Annie sits there, staring at the door. She's laying back in an office chair with a bendable backside, her left leg up on the left side of the desk in front of her, her right leg just dangling. Her hands rest at her thighs, and her face is.. well. It's a face. Her eyes are wide with slight annoyance, her lips in a straight line, and slightly pursed, though her cheeks were putting a lot of effort in pulling her mouth wide, not open, just wide.

"Huuuuuuuuuuuurgh. Am I really doing this again? Hmm. I have better things to do. Whatever." She says, the sixteen year old rolls her eyes a little bit before picking up a letter opener on the desk. "I wonder what this would feel like in my eye. Hmm." She says, grasping it tightly and melting it in her hands. "Oh no I made a mess" She says, as the molten metal burns through the floor and into the room below hers. "Anyway, ask me questions or something."

While she waits, she looks at the hand she'd used to pick up and melt the knife from before. With a slight effort, she conjures up a miniature ball of nuclear fission in her hand. It doesnt seem to be radiating any heat, but then again, it's in her control. Let's hope it stays that way.

Ask TheRealTroll

07-25-2013

(Trundle walks in)

So Annie you work at some office business now? (looks around the room) Nice place you got, but what would I know I lived in a hut for almost my entire life. So Breakfast of champions?

AODRG

07-25-2013

Alice decided while Sam was at the Medical Wing that she would visit Annie's room. It had been a while since she spoke with her, plus she was always a good person to play cards with.

She walked up to Annie's room and knocked calmly.

Ms Annie Hastur

07-25-2013

"No. This was just given to me. Hey what do you think it would feel like if a knife were to slide into your eye?" She seems to be honestly asking that question, unaware of how creepy/weird it sounds.

Annie kicks the desk loud enough for whoever was outside to hear, then yells "COME IN." She spins her chair once, then catches her leg back onto the desk, staring at Trundle and Alice as she stops her spin.

AODRG

07-25-2013

Alice quickly opens the door in time to see Annie stop her spin.

"Hey there Ann," She greets, "Long time no see."

Ms Annie Hastur

07-25-2013

"Oh hey Alice. How's Sam? I hope she didn't die. That would be terrible." She says, all the while leaning even further back and staring at the ceiling. Just staring. "So what is it? What're you doing here?" She doesn't seem to want to straighten up and look at Alice as she asks, however.

Tine

07-25-2013

C.W. knocks on the door then waits for an answer.

Ms Annie Hastur

07-25-2013

Annie hears a ding in the wall behind her, a slot opens up, and there sits a plate full of lasagna. On it, and apparently in it, as some are popping out the sides, are what appear to be Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Butch T peppers. All in all, 12 of them are visible. Annie holds up the plate to Trundle. "To answer your earlier question. This." She says, yelling "GET IN HERE" To whoever was at her door.

She takes the lasagna and begins to eat it with her bare hands.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-25-2013

(Why oh why am I doing this?)

Pinky rolled into the room in a jolly manner. The blob was an old friend who made visits now and then, and today was a free day for him. Not mentioning the other many blobs of him going around doing stuff, this Pinky was going to hang out with Annie. He waved hello at the teenager.

Ms Annie Hastur

07-25-2013

Because it's a weird concept and you're curious ))
Annie tossed a pepper to the blob and waved. "Hey pinky. What's going on? Having a good time right now? Enjoying life? Feeling real good about yourself?" She asked, speaking very quickly as she did so.

12345 ... 6