Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kennen, M.D. Prescribes a Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBooby

09-20-2012

You know how hard it is to get 2 1350's without RP? Not hard at all.

needlewall

09-20-2012

oh look everyone complained last week this sale no new champion or 1 off the list of blacklist looks like riot decided to stop treating you guys like your babies. starting upvoting maybe better sales will come. as far as the sale i say its decent would have preferd 1 new skin that wasnt on sale before but its still skins we havent seen recently on sale

HadesStreet

09-20-2012

Thought I'd never find myself saying this, but I just bought that Karma skin two days ago. Wow.

jmrf4ever

09-20-2012

Bad sale...

If you guys are interested in earning Free RP then check this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnuT30T8i4

prinnyyy

09-20-2012

or frostfire annie

Asdioh

09-20-2012

Wow, Sakura Karma is the only skin I own and now when I play her people are going to think I impulsively bought her and don't know how to play her.
Wait, I don't play her anymore because I'm waiting for the rework. And they released a Karma skin without a peep about the rework's progress. Wut?

Baam

09-20-2012

sweet sweet karma!

Axzarious

09-20-2012

I remember when sales used to have at least ONE interesting or tempting skin/champion. They haven't in weeks! I am dissapointed! I also think that they should up the number of skins per sale per week from 3 to 4 or 5. It would help a lot considering the sheer amount.

Still hoping for Tyrant Swain and Overlord Malzahar.

Xx Spudtrooper1

09-20-2012

Boo

kalerthebeast117

09-20-2012

why put a karma skin on sale? no one uses her