Dominion !!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Red Heir

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOTERSS View Post
the community is better than in sr. Not sure why.... I think in dominion games only 30% have ragers, while sr ranked 50-60 percent have ragers.
For some reason in SR, even normals people think its the world championships or something...

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOTERSS View Post
the community is better than in sr. Not sure why.... I think in dominion games only 30% have ragers, while sr ranked 50-60 percent have ragers.

you yourself said it, there's no counter to pressure, and you dont have time to rage on a Dominion game n_n

anyways: Welcome to Dominion guys, i hope you have a blast here. if you are in doubt about a buuild or skill order please consult Sauron's and nekrogen's guides as well as the dominate Dominion forums and chat.

The Red Heir

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
you yourself said it, there's no counter to pressure, and you dont have time to rage on a Dominion game n_n

anyways: Welcome to Dominion guys, i hope you have a blast here. if you are in doubt about a buuild or skill order please consult Sauron's and nekrogen's guides as well as the dominate Dominion forums and chat.
Just registered and posted my introduction on the forums. If anyone wants to play let me know? i only have 1 friend who does dominion currently.

HaIfhearted

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
If you can't find something to rage about in Dominion, then you just aren't looking hard enough!
That's our FDru!

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hXIX View Post
Just registered and posted my introduction on the forums. If anyone wants to play let me know? i only have 1 friend who does dominion currently.
add Twisted Survivor, he hosts in house draft games for people to enjoy.

Twisted Anarchy

Senior Recruiter

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
add Twisted Survivor, he hosts in house draft games for people to enjoy.
thanks for the telling people about me infirc and yes i do host (draft dominion) dd-in house tournaments. another person who hosts in-houses is david12596 and he hosts them pretty often on a daily basis, and when i host them its mainly when he is not on which for my time is about 12-2 am est. so feel free to add me so we can get more in-houses before 3pm est

xPainx

09-22-2012

Watch out for DD the Feedski he feeds