Still flying solo? Refer-a-Friend and Earn Rewards!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AllenTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Wish I could retroactively add people who are playing now to my referral list. I don't know how many people I got to play during the beta and initial launch (before the referral program was in effect).

*sigh* Oh well.
Got my friends and my brothers (big family) played before the referral program.

Urushiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Wish I could retroactively add people who are playing now to my referral list. I don't know how many people I got to play during the beta and initial launch (before the referral program was in effect).

*sigh* Oh well.
Thats sad but If i knew about LoL while there was beta... :/ I've been playing DotA these times :s

Lord Van Damm

Master Recruiter

09-22-2010

It's good that you finally fixed the RAF system, but it could've been done faster. Not like in 3 months.

But anyway, refer your friends and get rewards, people. It works for sure

AngelOfMassacre

09-22-2010

the problem is, the program is to steep for the average person to get rewards from, and not everyone likes twitch so theres not much incentive to try... the unlock everything forever though...

Wooglet

Master Recruiter

09-22-2010

ByronicHero// Man seriously I've never get free boosts at all. you know what? I have 2500 invited firends so far. How are you gonna reward me the boosts? In addition The forum titles don't even work.
Take a look at mine. I'm supposed to be Master recruiter. Riot said we was going to fix this soon but It still doesn't work for 5 months since then

IchibanDeath

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myq View Post
Uhm... I used to have like 9 people referred, but they're no longer listed. Why is that?
Same here. Can anyone actually see who they have invited? Cause its not working here..

Glassjaw

Recruiter

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
That's because we have completed maintenance on our Refer-a-Friend program, which is once again fully functional and back in full swing.
What exactly is fully functional?

I check my referrals at least once a week. I should have 300+ but currently I see 32. From time to time, I'd see the 300+, sometimes I'd see 4, sometimes I'd see 32.

I've gotten up to the Warwick skin reward and have received all of the rewards minus the IP boosts.

K D Bonez

09-22-2010

I prefer to keep mid solo, thanks

hyliandanny

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deotay View Post
That's cool and all but...none of my friends ever make it past level 10...not that it matters since they always forget to use my referral link...

/cry
This is a common problem. Is there some way to get our friends to list us as their referrals when they've forgotten to use our referral links?

Urushiel

09-22-2010

Probably It's lost. RaF Program is great but not perfect. We couldnt do more, just refer as much as we can...

1234567 ... 10