Still flying solo? Refer-a-Friend and Earn Rewards!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

09-22-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

As John Hay once put it, "Friends are the sunshine of life." So, if you're still playing League of Legends solo we wanted to remind you that you can earn some great rewards by inviting them to play with you. Recently, you might have noticed that quite a few additional referral shields popping up across the forums. That's because we have completed maintenance on our Refer-a-Friend program, which is once again fully functional and back in full swing. You can once again pick up some great swag for gaming with your buddies. Here are a few of the prizes you could snag:

• The Refer-a-Friend shield on the League of Legends Forums
  • Forum titles
  • Free boosts and champions
  • Exclusive skins
  • Riot Points

So, if you like great rewards and good company, why not invite a few of your friends to come play League of Legends with you? You have nothing to lose but a lonely heart!

Deotay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

That's cool and all but...none of my friends ever make it past level 10...not that it matters since they always forget to use my referral link...

/cry

AllenTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2010

Cool xD i already refered one
*Puffs his chest out and points at a badge under his name tag.*
You should add a reward so people who've referred (insert number here) can get a Avatar of something for their profile.

Swampėrt

09-22-2010

we should get urf champion unlock for over 9000 referrals

Urushiel

09-22-2010

I have already refeered coupe of friends and I like whole program but 10,000 is not affordable....
even 100 sounds too much... So I'll probably stop at 25
Thats right friends do not use our refeer link and mostly they dont get 10 lvl

Belezebeu

09-22-2010

I'd love to invite some of my friends to this game

the problem is they only care about MMORPGs and grinding =/

Renegade

09-22-2010

Nice , I got one too ..

Deotay

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urushiel View Post
I have already refeered coupe of friends and I like whole program but 10,000 is not affordable....
even 100 sounds too much... So I'll probably stop at 25
Thats right friends do not use our refeer link and mostly they dont get 10 lvl
The internet is your friend...and mostly ******ed so you can probably get some "friends" to join after some "convincing"

*cough* forum spam *cough*

Myq

09-22-2010

Uhm... I used to have like 9 people referred, but they're no longer listed. Why is that?

Stalkeer

09-22-2010

I don't have any friends (I'm not joking) I got 2 school friends but they play other games.
Guess I will have to solo all day long : (

[edit] wait wow! o.o I got downvoted for not having friends?... did you even know why I haven't played any ranked games yet? because I have no one to play it with! geez.. people these days, downvote everything randomly.

12345 ... 10