Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Bump

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Bump

SV Xio

10-01-2012

Bump

SV Xio

10-02-2012

Bump

EzpzGames

10-02-2012

Name or Nickname: Ezpz
Location (State):Washington State
Availability:Anytime.
Role/ Position (Primary):Support
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I'm the best support in the game.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Played on a pro team called "OGB" oh god bears. We took top 3 in most tournaments loosing to TSM. took second place in go4lol twice. top 8, 5 times. OGB turned into unR after I stopped playing. I supported who is now known Crs Cop. We never lost our lane.
ELO:current elo 1600's top elo 1991, i don't take solo que seriously i just play w/e since I main support and it's pointless in solo que.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: i'v been ranked 1 this season when highest elo was 1700. Then i stopped playing for a few months irl stuff.

SV Xio

10-02-2012

Bump

SV Xio

10-02-2012

Bump

A Global Threat

10-02-2012

Name or Nickname:Tyler (A Global Threat/AGT)

Location (State): New Jersey

Availability: Flexible

Role/ Position (Primary): In order AD > Mid > Sup > Top > Jungle (No roles played bad)

What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am extremely competent. My common sense and ability to judge help me do everything better than others.

Previous experience in competitive gaming: Was a top raider in Conviction of Korgath in wow.(BrŚcewar)

ELO: High 1823/ Current 1500+

Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yep

Please type anything else you'd like to share:

I dropped in elo trying to help friends rise in elo. Got bad luck with leavers and feeders. Plus my duo partners are generally not that good. Im a fairly well rounded player meaning i can do any role but my role order is listed. I share your dream and believe i would be a good asset to put it together.

Heres a link to my 1800+ being as it was erased.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/1810b.jpg/

I added you in game. Id like to speak with you a little.

SV Xio

10-03-2012

Bump

8Bit Poro

10-03-2012

Name or Nickname: Daniel (IGN Guerilla Tactics)
Location (State): CO
Availability: Daily
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Highly active, experience
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Ranked 5s, Small tournaments, played teams like Lgn, Clg, Crs, TGF, MTWNA
ELO: 1860
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: