Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eugoreulb

09-29-2012

Name or Nickname: Byron

Location (State): NY

Availability:Weekdays 7-1 am, weekends whenever

Role/ Position (Primary): Probably top, however, I play multiple roles and am more hero based than role based

What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am level headed, flexible, and I play well, have also been playing this game since BETA.

Previous experience in competitive gaming: Not much

ELO:1880, current top rating, top rating b4 reset was 1975

Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Yes

Please type anything else you'd like to share: I'm looking to transition from mostly playing solo queue to playing team mode league of legends, I'm moderately good (great to me is minimum diamond rating+ in solo queue), love this game and am used to using vent/communicating.

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Bump

Memoryy

09-29-2012

Name or Nickname: Kenneth
Location (State):Ontario
Availability:after school around evenings
Role/ Position (Primary):Mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity:I felt like posting something to bump your thread, not 1800 doe lol.
Previous experience in competitive gaming:Soldier Front, an fps game not related to league in content but I have dedication.
ELO:currently 1623 (top 1726)
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share:I hope your team does well in league ^^

Doran Nhika

09-29-2012

blah blah giant wall of text and looking for teammates o.o;

wanna play? add me, i can mid

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Bump

lolwhatyourface

09-30-2012

Name or Nickname: Matthew
Location (State): GA
Availability: Pretty much whenever, two or three days a week I work though.
Role/ Position (Primary): Mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I can bring to a team the dedication and will to achieve a higher level of game play, along with the knowledge of my role necessary to compete at a higher level if given the environment to train and practice with/in.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Quake3, CoD4, and a few Ranked 5s teams in the 1500s elo.
ELO: 1700/1720
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: "anything else you'd like to share"

SV Xio

09-30-2012

Bump

Trypes

09-30-2012

Name : mark "greekfalcon" Lios
Availability : just about always as of now. Playing 10+ hours a day
Role/position : jungler, top
What makes me a potential recruit: I'm devoted to the game. Id like to play on a competative level don't mind traveling and I have a good track record it video games.
Previous experience in competitive gaming : I started gaming 'seriously' when I was about 13 years old. I would play around in counterstrike having fun, acing teams, and I was picked up into a Cal team which I followed until Cal IM in which my team broke up because no one was devoted. I then played wow for a few years, I got gladiator in arena and stopped playing that. Since then I've been waiting for a game like lol that over been playing for about two years now and just got serious about about 3 months ago. But I was in Greece for two of them. So here I am now.
Elo : current about 1600, highest 1640?? But I believe I am above it considering in the last week I increased 200+ elo without much of a struggle
My computer and schedule : my computer is good enough to play LoL on very high, I can stream and I have a boosted internet package for consistancy. My schedule is currently 100% open because iI took a semester off to try comptitive play.
Anything else I'd like to share: I wrote this all on my phone so that's why the format is so ugly. I believe I have the potential to help bring a team into the pro league and I know I'm east coast which you don't like but I think you should at least give me a chance. Thank you. Oh and I'm willing to namechange of course haha

IUironman

Friend of Urf

09-30-2012

Name or Nickname: IUironman
Location (State): Indiana
Availability: Most days during evenings. Weekends a lot.
Role/ Position (Primary): Mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Because I play mid :-)
Previous experience in competitive gaming: I was captain for Team oGaming for a year and a member a year before that.
ELO: 1800's
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yup
Please type anything else you'd like to share: Hi :-)

4Loko

09-30-2012

Oh hai!