Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Bump

a mega pixel

09-26-2012

Name or Nickname: Michael (a mega pixel)
Location (State): NJ
Availability: After 3:00 PM EST or Early like 4,5,6 AM EST
Role/ Position (Primary): ADC
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I've been practicing AD for about 6 months, looking for a career in gaming, extremely good mechanics, knowledge of the game is good
Previous experience in competitive gaming: NONE
ELO: TOP 1845 (KagetokŪ) banned though
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I've been looking for a team to progress with for a while now. I have been through many teams, but none have the same goals I do. I want to go somewhere. Practice hard and win. I strive to be good at this game, I am always on, watching stream, learning little mechanics, and such. I would love to play this game with 4 other players, who all have the same goal as me. My skills and mechanics are down, now I need 4 other players who are the same as me, and are willing to progress as a unit and gain synergy.

Thank you for your time.

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Bump

mcflufystein

09-28-2012

Location (State): California
Availability: Everyday after 1:30
Role/ Position (Primary): Top
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I'm a dedicated and precise player. I don't like to make mistakes and try my hardest not to. I rarely lose lane, and can beat a lot of people in top.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: I've done Go4LoL and stuff but nothing more than that
ELO: 1917 was my highest when the elo changed. I was in the 2k range but lost a bunch the day before.. And the day after I lost 11 in a row now down to 1787..
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I'm a very good player top lane.

SV Xio

09-28-2012

Bump

Nanakí

09-28-2012

Name or Nickname: Brett
Location (State): SC
Availability: All Day
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle > AP > Top > AD > Support
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I'm very humble, I know I'm not the best, But i'm confident in how I play. I'm open to criticism, although I feel like I don't usually need it, I'm very aware of when I make a mistake, I don't assume that I don't make them. I've been in many leadership roles before, and I understand the level of frustration that can come with it.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Many, including Wolfenstein: ET CAL league, CoD4 CAL and Cevo. In World of Warcraft, I was in Vodka on a rogue during early WoTLK, In late WoW I transfered to Illidan to push hardcore content with a group of dedicated people.
ELO: 1550 current, 1622 highest
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share:
I'm a relaxed guy who loves hanging out with people for hours on skype and TS, even if we aren't playing games. I look forward to hearing from you

Liabilities

09-28-2012

Name or Nickname: Mang
Location (State): Alaska
Availability: All day except 8pm-11pm when im masturbatin
Role/ Position (Primary): support fiddle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I'm da best mang
Previous experience in competitive gaming: so much i cant right it down now
ELO: 2500 elo... minus ~1400.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: is this a yes or no question?
im 2 gud for any team

edit: btw just kidding about info above.. take it as a free bump i guess

SV Xio

09-29-2012

Bump

player M

09-29-2012

Name or Nickname:Geno
Location (State):CA
Availability:Weekdays 6-12
Role/ Position (Primary):Jungle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity:I've got a lot of competitive background
Previous experience in competitive gaming:A lot to type
ELO:1806
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Yes

SV Xio

09-29-2012

Bump