Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MxL123

09-24-2012

Name or Nickname: MxL123
Location (State): Florida
Availability: Anytime
Role/ Position (Primary): Top
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am a good top laner and i don't rage.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: I played for Team Rage, we went 2th in the alien ware tourney. Won about 5 - 8 little side tourneys and that's it.
ELO: 1844
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes upgrading soon to
Please type anything else you'd like to share:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

09-24-2012

Name or Nickname: MillianV2
Location (State): NC
Availability: 3pm est to 1 am est
Role/ Position (Primary): Mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I have alot of competitive history, Last tourny I played in, achieved 9th in go4lol august 26th.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Played in many tournys, last tourny played got 9th in go4lol 26th with a wringer toplane.
ELO: 1833
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share:

Krouch

09-24-2012

Name or Nickname: Krouch
Location (State): FL
Availability: 24/7 basically
Role/ Position (Primary): AD Carry
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Everything above mentioned is what a team should be. Unlike the majority of people I can actually take criticism and I know I'm not the best player and that there is always room for improvement. Yet, I know I have the potential to go to a real competitive level.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Halo 2, Halo 3, Gears of War, Go4LoL
ELO: 1850
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: Let's get down to business. Add me.

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Bump

Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Name or Nickname: Rob
Location (State): TN
Availability: nearly 24/7,
Role/ Position (Primary):adc, but can also fill other roles if needed
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I, unlike most people, are actually down to practice and don't get discouraged from a loss. Instead I actually prefer to review the replay of the game and critique myself and my team.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: a bit of halo 3, go4lols, and various random online tournaments.
ELO: wavering between 1900 and 1950, have a smurf at 2100 though
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yeah, absolutly no background noise or interruption.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I do mainly play ad bot, however I can fill any role. I am looking to practice for multiple hours a day.

XceL

09-25-2012

Name or Nickname: IRL:Justin IGN:XceL, XceL is DTF, PhanTasM
Location (State):VA
Availability:Any reasonable times. 3PM-11PM if notified, weekends really any time if notified.
Role/ Position (Primary): I main AP Mid, but I can jungle and AD at an 1800+ level as well.
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity:Looks like exactly what im looking for, also I have a good friend of mine who is also looking for the same thing and he's 2200+ ELO Top, AD atm.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Duelist/Glad in WoW, Top gamebattles(online MLG) teams for CoD MW2, and Halo 3/reach.
ELO: XceL - 1850 , XceL is DTF - 1620, PhanTasM - 1720 , My good friends IGN is thesektor - 2200 ELO
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Basement/rec-room.
Please type anything else you'd like to share:This just looks like exactly what Im interrested in, but I don't do raging. I don't rage quit anything and I need to have a team that has the same mindset. No matter what happens the team needs to still remain sane and communicate with each other. Im also a very vocal player, callouts, dragon timers all that jazz.

Xruu

09-25-2012

Name or Nickname: Xruu
Location (State): CA
Availability: Any time im not working (I am a medic, so my schedule is flexible and weird hours sometimes)
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle/ADC
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I would like to get better with a team, rather than just on my own.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Use to play GW1, WoW (top 50 World guild) and ran a WoW guild (top 60 US) Both WoW guilds were 25 man.
ELO: 1527, I realize you are looking for 1800+, so If this app does not make it, I will be applying again once I reach that 1800 number for you guys.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: Hope to be in contact with you guys soon. Even when I have work the next morning, I am able to stay up as late as needed. I have exp in competitive game play and do not take matches lightly. I always see what I can do to better myself.

SV Xio

09-25-2012

Bump

SV Xio

09-25-2012

Bump

Sia Firehyphen

09-25-2012

Name or Nickname:Easton"Firehyphen"Krebs
Location (State):Texas
Availability:Anyday
Role/ Position (Primary):Solo TOp
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity:Im a very flexible top player with very high knoledge of both the game and top
Previous experience in competitive gaming:Played in a few go4lols
ELO:This account is 1204 main accoutn got banned it was 1442
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I'm really looking for a real serious and competitive team. I've played LoL for almost 3 years now. I really hope i can become part of your team. I Promise to try my hardest and learn from my mistakes. I know im not the best and i have alot to learn and hopefully this experiance can teach me

12345678 ... 12