Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Lane Xio

09-23-2012

Bump

anonymous noob

09-23-2012

Name or Nickname:Dallon
Location (State):WA
Availability:anytime
Role/ Position (Primary):ADC
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity:i have tons of exp.
Previous experience in competitive gaming:was part of a team that was in the top 16 in Go4LoL, top 3 in alienware arena before we disbanded, 1600+ ranked teams
ELO:1958
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:sure
Please type anything else you'd like to share:im still learning every day and would love to start back up on a competitive team

andtheknee

09-23-2012

Name or Nickname: Anthony "andtheknee" M. (Summoner name: andtheknee)

Location (State): Southern California

Availability: Mon.-Thurs. 5 PM - 10 PM, Fri.-Sun.10 AM - 1 AM (PST)

Role/ Position (Primary): AP Carry Mid Lane

What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I think what makes me a potential recruit is that drive of being one of the top teams out there. We're here because we want to thrive in being one of the best teams right? I remember how Scarra said that "he just wanted to be happy." And I believe that all of want to be happy and I feel that I can be happy playing this game competitively.

Previous experience in competitive gaming: Nothing much, just ESEA PUGs for Counter Strike.

ELO: Current: 1860 Top: 1931

Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Definitely, yes.

Please type anything else you'd like to share: I am schooling, I'm a sophomore and if the team tryouts, scheduling, practices, so on and so forth go well for me, I would really want to go for it. Although, one of my priorities is to finish high school before I do anything as like a safe net if anything goes wrong, but in reality, I would love to play this game professionally. Like, if I get into a team and we go big, if it happens, it happens and I'll go play the game. I don't think I'm over my head, I believe I got what it takes; the time, the effort, the will, and more. I think for me to be happy is to play this game.

Top Lane Xio

09-23-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

09-23-2012

Bump

G13G13

09-23-2012

Name or Nickname: Bab (name) G13G13 (ign)
Location (State): NY
Availability: 24/7
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle, AD, Support.
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Have placed semi pro in both Halo and Wc3 and plan on making it pro in this game by season 3.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: read previous statement
ELO: 1666 but believe I can hit 2k before season ends.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: YES
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I am more dedicated then anyone else you will find.

Top Lane Xio

09-24-2012

Bump

GreyLazer

09-24-2012

Name or Nickname: GreyLazer
Location (State): California
Availability: Every morning (US pacific time), potentially all night. Limited availability on Tues/Thurs afternoons and evenings until 10 pm
Role/ Position (Primary): Right now I know most champs for Mid and ADC, but if needed I feel I could learn any role
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I'm a chill guy that knows the game pretty well, and I know how to work as part of a team rather than as an individual.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: none
ELO: 1920
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yeah, I have my own apartment with fairly reliable internet
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I see this as a time in my life when I have the best opportunity to pursue my dreams. If that means taking a shot at competitive League of Legends while I'm still young and good at the game and Riot is working so hard to fund it, then I have to try it.

Top Lane Xio

09-24-2012

Bump

RusTi3

09-24-2012

Name or Nickname: JiggabooJiggaboo
Location (State):TX
Availability: All weekend. and weekdays afternoon
Role/ Position (Primary): ADC or TOP
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: i have the same desire as you. to be in the competitive scene.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: ive played in a couple of local tournies. nothing big.
ELO: 1750+
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:YES
Please type anything else you'd like to share: