Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bar Of Soap

09-22-2012

Name or Nickname: ETGamer
Location (State):CA
Availability: Whenever
Role/ Position (Primary): Support/mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Played competitively season one and competed in Go4LOL and placed in a couple. Im a funny guy and can take any advice giving and can also help others
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Go4LOL champion, Captain of a season 1 1800 team, On a professional SC team. (Academy team)
ELO: 1100. was 1800 but dropped alot trying to help RL friends and then some decay from playing SC
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:yes

Bombae

09-22-2012

Name or Nickname: JustProEskimo
Location (State): Tx
Availability: Everyday, all day weekends, 5-10 pm weekdays (cst)
Role/ Position (Primary): Top, im really good at it, i usually never lose my lane
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am very very dedicated, just gotta find the right players. ive played in many tournaments, and won many. I've been in a 1800 elo team before, just disbanded cause it became inactive :/
Previous experience in competitive gaming: ^
ELO: Elo hell, screwed up at beginning of season cause i played a role i never played (my elo means nothing compared to the way i play)
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yes, private, own room, quiet.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I am very interested in a full on dedicated team thats going all the way. I would like to tryout, Thanks

Bar Of Soap

09-22-2012

Quote:
ETGamer:
Name or Nickname: ETGamer
Location (State):CA
Availability: Whenever
Role/ Position (Primary): Support/mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Played competitively season one and competed in Go4LOL and placed in a couple. Im a funny guy and can take any advice giving and can also help others
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Go4LOL champion, Captain of a season 1 1800 team, On a professional SC team. (Academy team)
ELO: 1100. was 1800 but dropped alot trying to help RL friends and then some decay from playing SC
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:yes

Im a really good player and can be a big benefactor to the team

Kookazip

09-22-2012

Name: Kookazip
Age 13
Location Canada
Availability: from about 7pm weekdays to about 9:00/9:30 and on weekends all day and up to about 10pm.
Role: Tank/Healer
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: League is a really fun game and i like playing it, im dedicated and will try may hardest. im really good at playing tanks/healers like nasus and raka, when me and my freind play nasus/ volebear bot we never lose!
Previous experience in competitive gaming: lol is my first game
ELO: not lv 30 yet but i predict my normal elo to be about 1900-2000
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: I use my moms netbook, decent fps about 20-30, but i get bad ping cos i use wireless net about 180-300 ping
Please type anything else you'd like to share: Will be willing to buy xp boost to get to lv30

Bombae

09-22-2012

Quote:
JustProEskimo:
Name or Nickname: JustProEskimo
Location (State): Tx
Availability: Everyday, all day weekends, 5-10 pm weekdays (cst)
Role/ Position (Primary): Top, im really good at it, i usually never lose my lane
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am very very dedicated, just gotta find the right players. ive played in many tournaments, and won many. I've been in a 1800 elo team before, just disbanded cause it became inactive :/
Previous experience in competitive gaming: ^
ELO: Elo hell, screwed up at beginning of season cause i played a role i never played (my elo means nothing compared to the way i play)
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yes, private, own room, quiet.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I am very interested in a full on dedicated team thats going all the way. I would like to tryout, Thanks

U guys on right now?

Bombae

09-22-2012

im really really excited and interested in this team, please try me out! Sounds like u guys are actually really dedicated

Top Lane Xio

09-23-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

09-23-2012

Bump

Grotzak

09-23-2012

Name or Nickname: Grotzak
Location (State): Ontari, Canada
Availability: After work - 2am est.
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle / Top solo
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am a sincerely dedicated player to this game, and to any teammates either on a team or in solo queue. I thrive in stressful situations.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: CoD MW2 played GameBattles for two years.
ELO: I am under 1000, but since taking the game seriously, I have been winning all games I have played.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I hope to be contacted after the reviewal of my application as I am greatly interested in being a key part to this team.

Brandon Dosch

09-23-2012

Name or Nickname: Brandon Dosch
Location (State): GA
Availability: Weekends, Early Weekdays
Role/ Position (Primary):ADC
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I have been playing for a very long time. I have teached many of my friends MOBAs and have experience with every role.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Counter-strike 1.6, cal-main team called TBC.I
ELO:900
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I love building a "personal" relationship with the support player. This helps build synergy and makes early phase a lot more dependable and confident. I am a psych major, and love people, synergy.