Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

petithomme

10-13-2012

Bump

JA Chan Jhangai

10-16-2012

Bump

Party4lyfe

10-23-2012

Name or Nickname: Jacob aka Party4lyfe
Location (State): Texas
Availability: Late nights or Early mornings and 2 days out of the week I am off work.
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungler
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I feel i bring all the requirements to the table I have had experience with competitive teams.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Played Cod Modern Warfare 2 in Tournys from Playstation Network, played some what competitive in Counter-Strike and Halo: Reach.
ELO: Currently 1230 highest 1300
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes, I am constantly not bothered in my room.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: My comp gets 60 fps no matter what and have a wired connection, I put so much into gaming I know I can bring something to the table. When I first started playing all i played was jungle then i switched to filling roles but I am sure I can also learn what is needed.