Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Lane Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Bump

SAGA NoPause

10-09-2012

Location (State):iowa
Availability: every day passed 5 pm ct and most of the time on weekends
Role/ Position (Primary):jungle and mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: i want to play serious now
Previous experience in competitive gaming:sc2 diamond pre master league. placed 6th in go4lol just for fun with my real friends
ELO:
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:got new gaming laptop and i live in a dorm so yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: KOREAN POWER!

peanutman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Name or Nickname: peanutman
Location (State): Wisconsin
Availability: I can work my schedule around whatever, 3-9 PM central is fine with me.
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle, AD
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am really interested in changing up the meta, keeping an open mind as to what makes certain strategies work and how to "abuse the system" with team comps.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: I've played league since beta, played it competitively for about a year, a few go4lols, alot of ranked 5s, etc.
ELO: 1824 highest, 1662 atm
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I have a deep, attractive voice.

Top Lane Xio

10-10-2012

Bump

Pootyspank

10-10-2012

ame or Nickname: Brandon (ign:Pootyspank)
Location (State): Colorado
Availability: Very Flexible
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I feel like i know my role very well and can compete at the level this team is trying to get to. I get along with others, I'm not afraid to dish out criticism in a mature way and receive it the same manner, and playing sports my whole life I understand the difference between being skilled and being in sync with your team.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Not sure if this works but getting glad in 3's (WoW) is probably the only relevant thing i have to put here :P
ELO: 1930's, top 1980's
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I think i have what it takes to join a team and reach that next level of play - I think the gaming house idea sounds bawz!!

Top Lane Xio

10-10-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

10-11-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

10-12-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

10-13-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

10-13-2012

Bump