Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee 101

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuil

09-20-2012

I play Nidalee and I am going to teach you spear haters a lesson. Hide behind minions, or even better, DODGE IT, it's the slowest fking skillshot in the game! Us AP Nidalee players deserve a nice reward if we hit you with are spear.

Zuil

09-20-2012

bump

Kyzonu

09-20-2012

actually, morgana's bind is slower.

NinjaGypsy Kitty

09-20-2012

SHH! stop teaching lol

Did you know if you stop moving and take the spears you'll get a free teleport to base and free heal?

Sogreth

09-20-2012

Quote:
Kyzonu:
actually, morgana's bind is slower.

Apparenlty Lux AND Morg has the same speed. Got it right from lolwiki, 1200, Nid's is 1300

And Aniv's is 850

Zuil

09-20-2012

Quote:
Sogreth:
Apparenlty Lux AND Morg has the same speed. Got it right from lolwiki, 1200, Nid's is 1300

And Aniv's is 850

Ok one of the slowest.

Nea De Penserhir

09-20-2012

Someone just lost an aram?

Sagee Prime

09-20-2012

Quote:
Sogreth:

And Aniv's is 850

I don't know if I trust that Projectile speed for Morg and Lux. Nidalee's is 1300 but I had Morgana and Lux marked down as 1600 and I got that directly from one of the game designers. Can't remember his name but he had ziggs as a n avatar. Morgana and lux's provide CC so it maxes since for them to be slow.

Anivia and Heimer have the slowest projectile speeds. Anivia is 850 and Heimers is 750 but both are AOE CC's also.

GekkoST

09-24-2012

Regardless the spear toss is OP and needs to be nerfed or power scaled because hitting someone for half of their full hp at level 3? coocoo for coco puffs

Shanalotte

09-24-2012

Slowest Skillshot in the game:

...Caitlyn Traps.