Even Better Deals on Champion Skins!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iStarr

09-22-2010

emumu sale please :'(((((((((((

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

good i like seeing skins in game... yes i bought mundo at full price quite a while back... but sometimes when skins are awesome i buy them on day 1 to support riot

it would be cool if riot gave a skin (like old-skool pink&green sivir) to those of use who have spent a certain amount in the store <3

D3leet

09-22-2010

I love the mundoverse skin, any chance since the Legendary skin throws a briecase, the Mundoverse skin could throw a dumbbell? That would be friggin sweet.

Brassherald

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LameLikeMike View Post
Awesome, I'll remember to stop buying skins Day 1 to support Riot. (unless there is an RP refund in the works)
Yeah, I bought Mass Effect 2 for 60 dollars at release, when they lowered the price to 30 dollars, I demanded a refund, totally how business works.

Bushy Beard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

i am a bit surprised by the number of skins some champs have compared to others.

a few champs still only have one skin. what's that about?

Saphron

09-22-2010

wtf so all the people who already spent money on them just get screwed. ya this is really fair.

Yashied

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LameLikeMike View Post
Awesome, I'll remember to stop buying skins Day 1 to support Riot. (unless there is an RP refund in the works)
You pay more when it's something new you haven't seen b4, but after a while as the market demands change the prices lower and adjust to target those that didn't want to buy it on day 1 and are still part of the demand, or just those who don't have the $$ to buy at full price.

Tasty Love

09-22-2010

Woo! I had 550 RP left after buying Sona, and I was looking for a new skin for mundo... This is perfect! Thanks!

fuzzy logic

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemaster View Post
No one buys them now, only way to make to money is reduce their prices
This fact brought to you courtesy of Pokemaster Market Research Inc..

OT: Thanks for the price reductions.

Random Whine: Lower the price of extra rune pages, pl0x.

luciferonus

09-22-2010

waitin for taric skin in this offer

1234567 ... 11