Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Even Better Deals on Champion Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brad

09-26-2010

Good job, i like the bravery to go ahead and did this despite some people potentially being upset about buying the skins when they were at a higher price. .
PS: I'm not one of those people i'm just making an observation, good job RiotLaura

Solaxee

09-26-2010

Quote:
5 kids:
i find it funny how people are actually getting mad that they bought the skin for full price and now its marked down.
first of all, you obviously liked the skin enough to purchase it for the price it was when it came out.
second, skins always go on sale and have been doing this for over half a year so you should know this by now. even though its a permanent markdown its not much different.
third, its only roughly a 3 dollar difference. if 3 dollars is really that big of a deal to you than you shouldn't be buying skins in the first place if money is that tight.

these things happen in businesses all the time, just about everything goes down in price when they are older or in less demand by the public.

3 dollars? Not everyone is a rich american, my friend

Sabre070

09-27-2010

Quote:
3 dollars? Not everyone is a rich american, my friend

Pretty sure he covered that..

Quote:
if 3 dollars is really that big of a deal to you than you shouldn't be buying skins in the first place if money is that tight.

pvtpain66k

Recruiter

09-30-2010

Love for permanent price drops. Even on skins I don't care about. Just makes me happy to see them getting put to a more appropriate price.

I buy all my skins on sale, anyway. ^___^

Poofysmoof

08-21-2011

I do think they are a bit steep if riot could lower them a little. It's not about not having the money it's about the value you get for your dollar. Maybe price them around 240 rp so for 5 bucks you get two skins. I just think alot more people would buy, I would for instance. It would make the game enjoyable mpore enjoyable to always get your guy dressed up. This coming from a gamer who had 3 accounts on WoW for 5 years.