Riot, some of your servers are pinging me very high, some aren't. I can't play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightCam

10-10-2012

I got this problem today, my ping is normally around 218 and it normal here, smooth gameplay. But it's start to freeze, laggy and even dc. even worse after reconnect you won't see your champion stats

If this just me or many got this problem too

Briye

10-13-2012

I'm NY Verizon fios and on the 18th I was D/C'd from pvp.net. Since then anytime I have League open I can't browse the net. I'm not lagging but having LoL opened stops every PC in my house from being able to use the net. I don't think this is a Riot problem I think each of us needs to keep calling fios and telling them to fix this.

Justina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

bump

BlackMystic

10-14-2012

it says my ping is 189 but it keeps trying to reconnect every 2 minutes

summoz

10-28-2012

Still getting this problem after Elise patch.

ZuErobern

11-29-2012

Bump.. is the s3 patch going to fix this?

Moukais

11-29-2012

Same here!
I even contacted at&t( which came over, replaced my modem and double checked all possible connection problems that might cause the insane lag)
The ping spike is insane. I would start out a game with 60 (which is normal for me) and have it spike up to 200, stay around there for 30 minutes and then go back down.
Not only that, many times it would jump up to 800! I've NEVER had this problem in my year of playing this game until the Elise patch.
It makes playing this game not enjoyable, considering that I want to play ranked but can't.
As a supporting customer I feel like Riot should look into the problem and see what's been happening lately.

IWantToBeAChef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Anyone can help?

PvtSnuggleBear

11-29-2012

bump

Liquid Science

12-13-2012

I have bought a new modem I even bought a super long cord so I can connect right into it without needing my wireless internet anymore. I have high speed internet with a password protecting it so there's no way someone else could be on my network. After buying all of this nonsense I still am having issues with your servers and its high ping yet you fail time after time to fix this problem or even address us why it is happening. Glad I have wasted an afternoon and about 100 bucks. I 100% now know that this is a problem on your part not the gamers. Thanks for nothing Riot..