Riot, some of your servers are pinging me very high, some aren't. I can't play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmittyFromAbove

10-05-2012

I am having really bad lag issues as well and I have never lagged in this game before the last few days, my ping is normally around 80 and now it it spiking up in the five hundreds making the game unplayable

Porro

10-05-2012

bumping

kaptainusa

10-05-2012

Bump, 500 ping and constant dc's

SnowmerDingerBot

10-06-2012

i got 3-8k ping and it wont stop rising, ive lost about 4 games and prolly been reported more than 30 times

RIOT PLZ

Zebrajew

10-06-2012

Went from having 50-80 ping to having 180-500 ping. Unplayable.

Entirely stopped playing until issue is fixed.

It is frankly appalling to see a 20-page, 5k + views thread not having a single Riot response.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebrajew View Post

It is frankly appalling to see a 20-page, 5k + views thread not having a single Riot response.

Been wondering this, too. At least give us a BS "It must be your internet".

I did, however, see one post on one of the 50+ threads expressing their concern on this I just cannot remember which one. It wasn't a red, but one of the cool name doohicky guys.

Still, I keep randomly having this issue and I've tried everything on my end I can do. I have an I7 with a 560TI Graphics card packing 16mb Ram, I know its not my computer, and I've tested 3MB upload 18MB Download time and time again on my ISP, pinging 30-50 MS on varius servers in the US.

Porro

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebrajew View Post

I'm with you. I decided to just start playing ranked games right before this all set in. I figured hey, I have 1400+ games under my belt, I think i'm ready to move up. As I do, I learn the hard way with certain things, but also this all set in. I figured "hey, maybe this lag was my ISP dropping the ball at an inopportune moment for me. Let's try this again shall we?" Easy enough to say, Riot hosed me with their latency issues.

Riot representatives have still YET to even say a simple "We're looking into this" which basically means, to hell with you guys, it isn't our issue. Not any word whatsoever, what does this say about Riot's Customer Support? Ohh me, pick me! I'll take "companies who solely care about the all-mighty dollar" for five-hundred, Alex.

ReMeDyIII

10-06-2012

I find it funny Riot had connection issues during the tournament. The irony is strong with this one.

Porro

10-07-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/w...ches-postponed

Point-in-case, Friends! I saw this and it gave me a great laugh. Finally, due to Riot's terrible negligence, our giant issue has come to light!

This is Karma. Karma is a real pain in the rump, if you so choose it to be so. (Karma, the champion, as you all know, is not working/broken...coincidence? I think not).

Perhaps now we will all get some sort of explanation? Perhaps even some form of compensation? Personally, I'm not giving Riot anymore money until they get squared away. I've been loving up on my GW2 account, DUE TO RIOT IGNORING THEIR PLAYERS!

/endrant

LastDay4you

10-10-2012

im having this for like nelary 1 week now it happen b4 but got fixed by changing ip addresss now it coming back T_T