New to Riven.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nookyava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-10-2012

Hey, I'm new to Riven and I really want to learn to play her. I was hoping for some advice, tips, and builds for her.

Ballistik

09-10-2012

www.mobafire.com check it out

Nookyava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-10-2012

@Ball I've been there. The site won't load up for me currently. That is why I asked here.

TeknoWizard

09-10-2012

Well, I'm really bad at build advice, (Mine are screwy and change almost every single game :S), so instead I'mma just toss out what's probably the most important part in playing Riven. Learning to combo properly. The amount of Q spammers... Don't be one of them. You'll see your gameplay improve greatly once you learn the "beat", for lack of a better word, to her combos. You want to make sure that you're auto attacking between every spell cast if possible. One of the strongest combos is R-E-AA-Q-AA-W-AA-Q-AA-Q-AA-R. If they can somehow live through that, you're quite far behind, or they're so tanky you're better off just farming. Make sure to punish their mistakes. And don't go too over aggressive.

Nookyava

Recruiter

10-11-2012

Thanks Wizard, I'll try that out

Wickian

10-11-2012

Blood Thirster's, Last Whisper, one or two survivability items.